Radio listeners 185+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Dream Frequency or Time Frequency?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
The Doc just noticed Dream Frequency on Hardcore Nation classics and used to love them! always thought the were much better than The Time Frequency! who were your favourite Frequency?
Chris B Love them both but all about dream frequency

"make me move my feet, take me to the top, make me move my feet, bodyroooooooocccckkkkk"

glad to hear a cd playin some of the old scottish classics, will get a copy of tom wilson on the go jus now
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by Chris B:
Love them both but all about dream frequency

"make me move my feet, take me to the top, make me move my feet, bodyroooooooocccckkkkk"

glad to hear a cd playin some of the old scottish classics, will get a copy of tom wilson on the go jus now

its a proper goosebump track for me! but loved all the old sottish rave, party hardcore stuff! all i can say is

Take me to the TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris B One of my fav oldschool tracks paul mate and agreed about the "rave" stuff, a lot was awful but i loved it when it was good.

The early q-tex dance tunes, ultrasonic, the dream frequency all good when in the right mood for it
djDMS TTF were decent, but Dream Frequency win by a mile.

Feel so real was (and still is) one of the best rave tunes ever!
Sulphurik Dream Frequency were before my time. Heard very little of their tracks but have heard Feel So Real.

Always liked The Time Frequency. Here's a new track from them, Come Alive.
(The song at the start will sound familiar)

djDMS Very timely bump!

Going to see Dream Frequency live next month alongside a load of other Rave acts, hopefully be a good night.

Pretty sure I'll be playing something of theirs in Leeds in a fortnight.

It took 0.53 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page