Radio listeners 180+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 Hmm...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
zki I've been following this forum for sometime now - I just didn't really have a reason to post.
Anyways, i've been mixing for a couple of years now but I haven't been into hardcore I was more of a hardhouse/trance person...until somebody gave me like 100+ hardcore vinyls accidently (when i say gave, i mean he left them at my house and then went overseas). After that I was kinda hooked. I fell in love with the breaks and the whole general cheesiness of it despite having the stomping beat.
Anyhow, i'm posting here because I need the ID's of a couple of great tracks from 'Spree Live at Snoopy's Happy Ghostly Halloween in Springfield, MO - 10-19-01' off of sonicfury

To make it easy i sampled them and put them here and here

Oh...and my fav tune for well...this week anyway is Force Mass Motion - Panic [Rabbit City 07] (thanks to the Hardcore show with DJ Sharkey on Kiss 100, January 26th,part 2 from ush.net ;]

More tongue in cheek than a lesbian orgy.
Heist 1. is d-dzion - Blue sky day
2. Go Mental - I can feel it (acid & Bass mix)

www.mp3.com/djheist
Lixx
quote:
Originally posted by Heist:
2. Go Mental - I can feel it (acid & Bass mix)

CCCHHHOOOOOOOONNNNN!!! Hehehe. If anyone's got a copy of this (Raving Mad 5) I'm very interested in buying it
-Lixx

zki heh cheers.

dr smiley can anyone some overseas and leave 100+ vinal at my house plz :) KEEP DANCIN

DJ CURLY what would ya do if they came back and said i want my vinyl back now.
i'd say " what vinyl, shut up"

"why is space so dark when the suns always out there?"
zki nah, he won't be coming back. He went to USA and found love with a fat chick lol. Besides he's getting into the drum and bass scene over there now, so he doesn't need them :D

It took 0.59 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page