Radio listeners 154+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Rumors
 question needs answering

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Underpants I dont know much about many DJs. but does DJ Fritzy or DJ Shrek steal other peeples songs like rankin?
NeXuS Well you first gotta understand the difference from DJ'ing to making tunes.
Rankin stole tunes and said they were his own production.
People like Cammy claimed to have mixed multiple compilations and spun (DJ'ed) at events.

Anyway we can go around accusing people left and right, whats your basis of this theory?
If its valid enough maybe someone with enough time can go investigate lol...
jenks
quote:
Originally posted by Underpants:
I dont know much about many DJs. but does DJ Fritzy or DJ Shrek steal other peeples songs like rankin?

Yes.
Orbit1 I seriously can't understand these people, they're gonna get found out and made a fool of.

How can you claim to do such feats, when they are well publisized, documented works from other people?! It infuriates me to no end!
Meph751
quote:
Originally posted by Orbit1:
I seriously can't understand these people, they're gonna get found out and made a fool of.

How can you claim to do such feats, when they are well publisized, documented works from other people?! It infuriates me to no end!

because they have large followings, and that's apparently all they really care about.
Orbit1 Don't people educate themselves though? Don't they even learn, or even hear the word on the street?

Or are we as society slowly de-evolving?
Meph751
quote:
Originally posted by Orbit1:
Don't people educate themselves though? Don't they even learn, or even hear the word on the street?

Or are we as society slowly de-evolving?

hehe i don't agree with it at all, it's just some people don't care and listen to whatever the hell you throw in their faces. they just don't know any better... and as long as they are there, fktards like rankin, etc will exist. sad but true

unasdoop Stealing tracks is lame and makes music turn into junk.
DJ-Pure Yeah i remember the hole Cammy fiasco fun times that was abusing the fat stalker, anyway people like 'DJ' Cammy and 'DJ' Rankin don't realy have the skills to have the tittle of DJ because most DJs go though their career learning new stuff every day to improve the quality of thair music ect, speding 30minutes downloading a Scottbrown track and wapping an acapella over it doesn't count.

we all could battles this argument but people like the music they 'make' but it's got a long way to go before it comes on the same scale as Hardcore, i hope it never gets there to be honest because that will be one amazingly ****ed up scene, Hardcores isn't great but id stick around in it any day.
Mental_Adam A short list:

Cammy, Twocan, Shrek, Fritzy, rankin, stuey...

I can't remember anymore actually, but theres alot of idiots who do this.

It took 0.7 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page