Radio listeners 161+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 what happened to seduction?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DJ CURLY ive read on here that he used other dj;s tunes on a compilation without permission.
whats he doing now though.

"why do people say its always in the last place you look, of course it is, your not gonna carry on looking for it after you've found it."
Dragalian I think (don't know but think) he's doing Hard House now. I saw one of his tunes on the back of a cd made by Greg J (aka Kid Bippy).

"I like Hard Housish, Energetic Hardcore, so what? You're still bouncin' aren't you?"
vision seduction the god :) the man behind impact records

http://www.djvision.co.uk/impact.htm

is pretty much having nothing to do with hardcore these days, he does play the ocassional old skool set, but he did release a cd in japan which took royalties for all the tracks he had on there and he did'nt pay them or some shit like that, but who cares, i have a funny feeling he will be back one day, maybe not djing , but he's got some tunes lined up :)

bo shan !!

DJ-SK8 on bonkers 7 in Sy's Shout out list, he say's Goodbuy to seduction, caus he retired that year.
And he also didn't have much luck in producing HHC, caus he was more of an old skool guy.

My god how long have those mice been living your back fat?!?!?!
BaDBoY I Think Some Of The Stuff Seduction Did In The Early Days Of Hardcore Was Truelly Awesome.. Shame He Has Retired It Seems.
=o(

Mebbe Someday He Will Come back !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Badboy.
DJILLUZION Yeah, seduction was a great DJ, back in the day. However he took tunes like heart of gold and some others that i don't know about, to Japan, and sold them as his own tunes. That is why the scene is big in Japan. That man is in a lot of debt appartently and is very much hated by Breeze, Brisk, and others.
I heard he settled it with Force and Styles though.

'Dance, while the record spins!'

DJ Mouse he must have been pretty ashamed of his own tunes if he was selling other tunes as his own.

but hey that guy could spin!! almost as good as dougal when it comes to precision timing and beat matching

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
miss-mitzi i heard him do an old skool set not long ago !
didnt rate it much.... use2 like him big time!!!!

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
DJ Pathfinder think not shaming of his tunes i think not mush inspiration.

You can't see me,because i am the future.
DJ STYLUS We'll miss ya Seduction!!!

If we cant do it now....When can we do it???

It took 0.84 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page