Radio listeners 154+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Rumors
 PLUR does not exist anymore???

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Righteous9 I'm ****in' sad!, I'm the most hated DJ and also I can't get a chance to proove myself! Yeah Yeah Yeah, Boo Hoo! I remember when HHC.com was cool now it sucks to come on here because I embarrass myself!
Brian K umm what?

I never believed in plur so it doesn't exist to me =P
jimnicricket 7 up with rum= plur
clarke101 It's swimming with the fishes

Now i've finished off PLUR, its time to work on the sites bonkers obsession and my work will be complete.
dj_deano Its because its really gay.
Righteous9 Yeah, I don't wtf I'm doing...... I'm a Raver just can't afford the hobbie right now...., That's why I sound like such a loser..........:(
jenks
quote:
Originally posted by dj_deano:
Its because its really gay.

Coloured beads are gay, PLUR is a good idea, unfortunatly they are hard to seperate.
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by clarke101:
It's swimming with the fishes

Now i've finished off PLUR, its time to work on the sites bonkers obsession and my work will be complete.

I take it you've done your will already then!

Squishy Star I just recently found out that PLUR
originated from my homie Frankie Bones.
big up tp NYC! =P
Righteous9 Yeah, I'm not that strict with music... (Frankie Bones I mean!)
Righteous9 I apologize in Chicago ravers club and rave, yeah I know oldskoolers but they're into UK Garage, House, some like Gabber, It's a different scene over here, but I'm friends with them anyways!, you know I'm a scared kid, it's fn Underground as hell, the scene, but I just keep to myself and attend whatever shows I can! I'm also promotions manager for System Recordings in Chicago!, Yeah I know DnB, Look I'm ****in' pissed because you guys think you know everything, I know what the **** I'm doing, **** off!, Just stay online and pretend you don't go to the same shows, wassup Squishy Star I saw you catching Phantom 45 (DnB Hello!) What a bitch!
Brian K what's the deal?

yes I know the mw doesn't really support hardcore anymore (not that it did much to begin with)
but that's life.

most of the hardcore djs I knew back the 90s either quit or went on to spin another genre to get booked. I enjoy spinning other genres but mainly stick to hardcore, hence I don't get booked much either.

and what's wrong w/ listening to brian (phantom)? he's old school, never cared much for ravers, but he knows how to rock the decks.
Squishy Star what's up with that rant righteous?
i didn't say shit to you..all i did was state a fact.
i said nothing of knowing everything about a scene or 'pretending to not go to the same shows.'
hell, i'm up for all kinds of music. who said i was against dnb??
clarke101 This topic just keeps on giving.
djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by Righteous9:
it sucks to come on here because I embarrass myself!

How about you stop embarrassing yourself then?
jenks
quote:
Originally posted by Squishy Star:
what's up with that rant righteous?
i didn't say shit to you..all i did was state a fact.
i said nothing of knowing everything about a scene or 'pretending to not go to the same shows.'
hell, i'm up for all kinds of music. who said i was against dnb??

He's ****ed in the head.
Meph751 i feel as if i've missed something
Righteous9 Okay, basically, without money they're ain't much you can do.... I thought ya'll we're hating on me because I wasn't Hardcore......., look either you feel it or you don't , I'm addicted but yeah, XTC!, Drugz I do, I don't give shit what the scene turned into, and Phantom is dope but let's talk about 92', he's straight but 3D or Snuggles we're the shit, I've been gone from the scene for a long time because of religous reasons, I swear to God you're new to this!, And DMS can suck dick for all I care, ****in' Darkstyle you spin right?????, sell outs!, It's fun if I'm there, but if I see fakes in the scene I'm pissed! I'M GETTING TO THE POINT WHERE ****IN' JADED IS WHAT I NEED TO BE! You act like little kids, DJing is serious bizniz, you copied my style, you Chicago wannabes! Brian K you wonder why you don't get booked... You ain't even experienced enough, pay some dues!
Righteous9 And about the K have you ever cooked it up????, **** Off!
Righteous9 Okay, I Apologize, check it out, I'll tell you my story.... I was chilling with ravers in High School (Small town in Wisc.) and College (UW Richland Center, WI), I was mostly into underground stuff, like acid jazz or Hip-Hop, but yeah, same kind of stuff everybody else was into, later, I went with my friends to Madison, WI and chilled with the real ravers (at the time) over there.... Kids like Anonymous, Missive Corp. (Okay we're going way back...), finally I got busted for paraphenilia and had to move back to Chicago, I really missed my friends for a long time and knew no one in Chicago, I just listened to WNUR 89.3 (Snuggle's all DnB show), got a job and made some friends there, and got kind of into a more sophisticated attitude, like artsy stuff, I wanted to open a Skate Shop and be a filmmaker.... I never went to raves for a long time because I was too scared (insecure), Chicago was one of the most Jaded scenes, I liked Japanese stuff, like videos and games, and I met this Japanese girl on the street going home from work, she gave me a survey and I ended up joining they're religion (Colligiate Association for the Research of the Priniciple CARP/Unification Church ), after awhile of voluteering for them, I started DJing again for they're promotions team (Pure Love Alliance - Abstinence Group), I was a team leader.... Anyways to cut it short, I knew about electronica and listened to it once and awhile when I wasn't doing mission, but they felt it was too secular so I left, and now I'm trying to make up for what I wasn't which was a Raver! All right is that square with you... I know I'm brainwashed but that's what I have to work through, Desensitizing myself to live at home and deprogramming myself..... Scary, huh? I go to other Churches but I'm mad confused because of my brainwashed mind...., look they pushed me very hard to the point of schizophrenia, Just I love Hardcore even more than God!, when I see oldskoolers doing they're thing I want to cry because I wasn't there.... So anyways my life ain't Heaven but I work for what can get....!, That is why I hate some of these ravers on this sight, because I know they're from CARP or sound the same.... They copied me because I gave them a whack mixtape and made them fall in love with raving, It's my shit but they bother me, like I'm not a normal person, so I'm like hurt! I did spin for one of they're gatherings but they we're digusted because of the arrogant peices of shit they are!, Other kids treat me well but CARP members are way self-pride!, and for some reason, my friends break ties because of them! So I'm all alone, trying to regain the impossible which is respect as a Hardcore DJ! If that's embarassing, well DMS do what you do but I don't belong to your God!
clarke101 WTF :/
whispering I'm not trying to be insensitive or anything, but, how long has it been from the times that there wasnt any chemicals running in your veins?
NeXuS You dont need drugs to be a raver
Meph751 somebody call oprah!
Brian K
quote:
Brian K you wonder why you don't get booked... You ain't even experienced enough, pay some dues!

this coming from a guy who got booked and then missed the event because he couldn't find the venue...you talk about trying to look professional but yet you make rants on here while you're admitting that you're f*cked up...that doesn't look very professional to me....

umm I've been spinning for nearly 10 years and going to parties for 14

and the K is the first initial to my last name smart arse =P

and I second whispering's question...
Lilley
quote:
Originally posted by Meph751:
somebody call oprah!

second that. mate r u sure ur on the rite site? don't think to many ppl on here are part of an underground cult...
Leto o_O

O_o
Righteous9 Check it, I'm all grown up now, just take things personally sometime, btw, Phantom 45 wants me to spin "Lava" Lounge, I don't know why... I spin Hardcore Breaks and Oldskool Hardcore, but yeah, I'm pissed most of the time.... Sorry to everybody, I'm diagnosed schizophrenic but I'm addicted to Raving, soooo I'm evil!, I don't listen to my Doctors/Caseworkers/Therapists! Look I love you ravers no matter what!, Just feel a lot of pressure as a DJ on the come up! I'm 28 about to turn 29 and it's get tougher everyday, Sorry I'm sooo crazy, I listen to headphones all day and look for a job, I'm in a phantasy world, Nut yeah Underground culture is the toughest it gets, sorry for the blabber, I'm still learning!
Stony McTony eeerrr what the hell is the ranting for? did i miss someone having a go at you or something? also to go back to you're first point, you really are embaressing yourself. please. calm down. seriously.
clarke101 Brian the drug baron
jenks Baron is a brilliant word.
Brian K lol drug baron...and yeah baron is seriously underused

you sound like you want to get things sorted but some of your posts are a lil on the crazy side...I feel you've got the right ideas you just need to be calm and take bookings w/ stride.
Righteous9 Yeah, I apologize, actually on the topic of booking, Phantom 45 is looking to book anyone who can bring in 10-20 people, to drink a couple beers.... I guess they need the money, but I can't do that right now cuz I don't have a lot of friends, although I do drink a lot and could cover the 10 people (maybe???), so really I'm not spinning for him for sure!, and calming down is hard when I listen to 170 bpm songs all day.......;), please check out my radio show in my signature between 8-10pm (*CST), you'll see when I speak on the mic I'm pretty normal!
Righteous9 If you're talking about my pesonality, I don't have one... I don't even talk...
NeXuS
quote:
you'll see when I speak on the mic I'm pretty normal!

quote:
I don't have one... I don't even talk...

We'll which is it? =P

Rightrous life isnt always happy flowers and magical pixies, somtimes it's down right ****ed. But the beauty in life is the infinite oportunity we get to make our own choices, get back up, and keep walking forward.
Brian K 10-20 peeps? this during the week?
Righteous9 Yeah, you wanna spin.... Early Slot!
Brian K wouldn't mind spinning, unfortunately I work evenings and wouldn't be able to make it

It took 2.06 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page