Radio listeners 162+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 New Livewired trailer!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
The Doc http://www.brightcove.com/title.jsp?title=1137378217

looks interesting! and SB has produced a new track for it called "Livewired"
DarrenJ questionable title name :P

but I enjoyed the video, the "were dropping this video" was terriable
zane98 That movie made me retarded! horendous, whoever made it should be shot!
NeXuS
quote:
Originally posted by zane98:
That movie made me retarded! horendous, whoever made it should be shot!

Its only an advert for the real one, I dont see how its "horrendous" since it tells you what the video is gonna be about in an easy-to-follow manner.

Does look interesting, is this a new video or the same as the last one that was advertised with just the date pushed back?
Dj ANIL The tune sounds good should be interesting.
Cotts im looking forward to that dvd actually. Should be an interesting one. And I do actually like the livewired tune thats on it. Sounds good.
paul-1 Lookin forward to this

Scott Brown Always has some interesting things to say in interviews and videos

Anyone know if it'll be out in the shops or will it be order online only
youngson That is a tune and a half on the trailer. Im sure there should be some clippage of me in the video lol. :D
nocturnalsteve Hi this is Steve the dude behind the filming and production of the Livewired DVD :)

Ill be happy to answer any of your questions!

Nexus feel free to get your shooter out mate ;) - Sorry you didnt like the trailer and likewiser Darren J with the Hyperbass video - we thought we did a good job on a budget of a bottle of Jack Daniels!

Yep Livewired the track will be the first track on the album.

The DVD is split 50/50 really in terms of footage of Scott's background, interviews, travelling between gigs and playing across 4 countries in Europe. Tons of extras including a 15min tour and interview of his studio, out-takes, more interviews, Boomstick & We're Dropping this music videos, Live @ Fantazia and a Photo Slideshow.

We should be announcing a release date very soon and it shoud be available in HMV, Amazon and online.

Cheers

Steve
NeXuS
quote:
Originally posted by nocturnalsteve:
Nexus feel free to get your shooter out mate ;) - Sorry you didnt like the trailer and likewiser Darren J with the Hyperbass video - we thought we did a good job on a budget of a bottle of Jack Daniels!

absolutely!
nah im joking, I actually thought zane98 was talking about this DVD advert and now that I read it again I believe he was talking about the "were dropping this" video.
Footage for this DVD looks very professional with some nice shots.

Now I hope you shot some footage of some drunken madness... What would a biographical movie be without some comedic drunkards...
DarrenJ yeah I ment the hyperbass video being bad

the dvd footage looks professional
I shall buy it, since JB Hifi is near to my house, and there they stock evolution cd's yay
Hirschi Hey Steve,
I just want to say, that I'm really looking forward to the release and when all the stuff you mentioned is really in there and it'll be available on amazon.DE, than I'm going to buy it, no matter what! ;)

greetz
Hirschi
Dj Esi this looks like a winner to me xD prefered scottys old stuff on bonkers X coz he seems to be slopping in the dj part but producing hes ace

anwayaz will keep my eyes peeled for release date :D

Esi
Hirschi still no Livewired DVD?!?! :(

It took 1.05 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page