Radio listeners 182+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music production & Gear talk
 Recordin+ software

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Atlas alright, i need software for recording through input, ive got some shitty stuff
right now. I can record as a .WAV, then i gotta convert that to MP3. But i dont have anything for mixing levels and all that good stuff. Is there some software out there (preferably under $200) that i can record, do pre and post-record mixing, and convert(if neccesary)?

Just if you know it off the top of your head, ill porbobly do some searching anywayz.....

"Ravers don't fall, they trip and roll."
DJ Mouse get sound forge, you name it and you can do it with this program

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
Brian K i used to use i believe it was called music match to record. worked fairly well, but now adays i use mainly sound forge...

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
Atlas yea i hear good things about sound forge, thanx guys

"Ravers don't fall, they trip and roll."
phosphor sound forge is pretty wicked .. decent effects and processing functions.

Tho i like editing in Cool Edit the best... it may just be the way it draws the wave form that i like (slightly different algorithm than SoundForge/Wavelab), the way the keys work, the way it handles the mouse, it's processing, conversion, and filters, etc are pretty solid too. (As well as the multi track editor in Cool Edit Pro, wicked for doing basic multitrack stuff very quickly ;)

I usually use Cool Edit for most basic editing, and when i need some of the effects that Sound Forge has, i'll drop things in there.

Dan aka phosphor / phaXis
www.djphosphor.com

It took 0.45 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page