Radio listeners 171+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 scooter

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
sammypoohuk im confussed..........i saw their new vid on the box and is it the same scooter as the one we no??? ne1 no wat im on about?

SaMmY
godisadj yep, it's the same old scooter. I like their new track 'ramp' or the logical song. I think they've got a new album out, I've not heard it yet but I hope it's better than their last ones. The new song sounds closer to hhc than the stuff they've been doing the last few years, which is nice.

"WE'VE ALL GOT A MISSION, WE GET INTO DIFFERENT RUTS, SOME ARE THE COGS ON THE WHEELS, OTHERS ARE PLAIN NUTS!"
zilv3r The song they did isn't new by any mean's, I heard it back in '99 it was old then! They've just re released it to boost there flagging sales records.

Why all the pressure to sum up my life, my religion, my whole world in one line?
djbungle Scooter, NO NO NO(The worst MC on the planet)
Decet tunes,Crap MC

It takes 1 tree to make a 1000 matches and 1 match to burn a 1000 tree's
Hard2Get
quote:
The new song sounds closer to hhc

It sounds closer to Trance than anything else.

o0sameyeam0o the newest track by scooter is NESSAJA, no more pianos i this tune, ita a great trak though, scooter still plays the hhc stuff at concerts though

respekts

sam

o0:: MaX rEsPeKts ::0o

SAM EYE AM!

[email protected]

AIM: XxhyperbouncexX

It took 0.7 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page