Total online 1766
 Radio listeners 162+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Something I dont understand about Bonkers7!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DJ STYLUS Right on hixxys CD is that music HappyHardcore or TranceCore and wots the difference between the 2????

I think its trancecore, but i'll wait for your peepes views! =)

We're Flyin' High....
milo bah, it's all just hardcore =)

"It's all good..."
DJ STYLUS R U SURE??? So wot is trance core then???

Oh look at me, i'm pleasing people. I'm the magical man from lolly pop island......
....By the way I was being sarcastic!!
Hard2Get Trancecore is Trance style Hardcore hence the name Trancecore :)

skies2049 cool
what are some good trancecore songs?

just dance........
DJ STYLUS So is like X=Y and Tsunami TranceCore or HappyHardcore???? Just ansa that and i'll b happy =)

Oh look at me, i'm pleasing people. I'm the magical man from lolly pop island......
Midway_raver 4GET the questions just listen and enjoy it, listen to a sharkey tape and then a brisk tape then u will find a clear difference......hixxy's bonkers 7 cd is hixxycore =P .....Hell sod it sycore, vibescore, kaoscore:) let's name em all!!!!!!!

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting
DJ STYLUS To be honest I think you're all like me!!!...none of you really know....

Brian K sounds more like goa crap to me =P

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
sunrize I would hardly call the Hixxy mix on Bonkers 7 trancecore or hardcore. First, it's around 152 bpm. Second, it's pretty much uplifting/epic trance. :) Nice stuff though, I like it at that speed.

Also to clear up some confusion, to my understanding "Trancecore" is really a term of the past. Most things tranecore have evolved into "Freeform" and are no longer limited to a trancier sound. As you can hear from some of the new Bonkers & Nu Energy a lot of it has a real "Rave" sound, if you know what I mean. But like some of you said, who care's about the name, it is all just hardcore :)

Hope this helps a bit.

- barrett/sunrize
- http://www.sunrizesound.com
Hard2Get
quote:
So is like X=Y and Tsunami TranceCore or HappyHardcore???? Just ansa that and i'll b happy =)

If any songs could be classed as Trancecore then those would be them :)

DJ STYLUS To be honest i think trance core is a made up word that means nothing!!!

DJSuperb Trancecore is what most ppl call (or at least used to call) Freeform. For example the stuff played by M-Zone, Marc Smith and Sharkey.

12" of Love
virus screw you guys.. im not calling it freeform or trancecore anymore.. im going back to calling it kenneth!!

Lixx
quote:
Originally posted by DJSuperb:
Trancecore is what most ppl call (or at least used to call) Freeform. For example the stuff played by M-Zone, Marc Smith and Sharkey.

12" of Love

Actually most people that spin freeform know to call it freeform. Try going on the Nu Energy message board where Kevin Energy, Sharkey, K Komplex, Shanty, Cynista, and many other producers and misc freeform heads post. I doubt you'll see the word trancecore hardly anywhere
-Lixx

DJSuperb when I say ppl I mean the general public. These days most ppl do call it freeform though.

12" of Love

It took 1.12 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page