Radio listeners 173+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Charly Lownoise - Wonderful days

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
rkennedy

Dose any one have or know where to find the RIP for Charly Lownoise - Wonderful days?

Rock the Beat
DJ STYLUS Yes i do, no i cant say!!

Oh look at me, i'm making people happy. I'm the magical man from lolly pop island......
....By the way I was being sarcastic!!
djmarinecorpse Don't talk about MP3s here. If you want MP3s, you'll have to find em yourself. They're bad for the happy hardcore industry because as it is, very little money is earned by the artists anyway (not that many copies of each record are really made). I love that track, btw.

Paul

"Do you like Smashing Pumpkins?" "Are you kidding?! I love to do that!"
DJ STYLUS No one said shit about mp3s???? Did they????

Oh look at me, i'm making people happy. I'm the magical man from lolly pop island......
....By the way I was being sarcastic!!
rkennedy
quote:
Don't talk about MP3s here. If you want MP3s, you'll have to find em yourself. They're bad for the happy hardcore industry because as it is, very little money is earned by the artists anyway (not that many copies of each record are really made). I love that track, btw.

Paul

In Reply to u'r message "paul" i never said i wanted an MP3 all i want to know is if any one knows where i can find the orignal RIP used by Charly Lownoise to make the song wonderful days. I DO NOT WANT AN MP3 OF THIS SONG ok.....

Rock the Beat
djmarinecorpse Just checking...

Paul

djmarinecorpse I'm sorry - I was skimming, and didn't really read it that well and when I read Northants' first reply, I assumed you were talking about MP3s. And, you'll go a much longer way on these forums by being polite.

Paul

godisadj Is it not by starsplash, have Charlie Lownoise & Mental Theo not just helped to promate them or something. I love that tune though.

"WE'VE ALL GOT A MISSION, WE GET INTO DIFFERENT RUTS, SOME ARE THE COGS ON THE WHEELS, OTHERS ARE PLAIN NUTS!"
Trancentral go *edit* ;) you will find everything there

Weird Fish
quote:
Originally posted by godisadj:
Is it not by starsplash, have Charlie Lownoise & Mental Theo not just helped to promate them or something. I love that tune though.

Wonderfull days is by charly lownoise & mental theo, and starsplash is charly lownoise and franky tunes, they did a remix of the tune.
And I don't like what is happenin with the old HHC tunes, they are remixn them all....I don't like it!

I like the Bass to go BOOM!!!
o0sameyeam0o yea most of the remixes suck, but the RATTY remix is wicked!! (ratty is Scooters Side project)

o0:: MaX rEsPeKts ::0o

SAM EYE AM!

[email protected]

AIM: XxhyperbouncexX
virus tony ronald - "give me some help"

djyogi i like it how there remixing it into trance it proves that happyhardcore is powerful. see now most german trance is reflecting to past happy hardcore hits this is goood it shows how goood happy hardcore really was.I just dont understand Mark Oh though i think hes just outa ideas cause hes remixed his happy hardcore tracks into trance now

o0sameyeam0o ^^^ eye agree

o0:: MaX rEsPeKts ::0o

SAM EYE AM!

[email protected]

AIM: XxhyperbouncexX
virus mark oh didnt do happy hardcore, he did 94/95 german trance, which was in the high 150's, bpm wise. 94/95 happy hardcore sounded quite different.

It took 1.08 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page