Radio listeners 172+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 track i.d "sing me another love song"

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DJ CURLY the lyrics are
"sing me another love song
and ill sing u a lullabye"
in a males vocals.

hes the dj and im the mc were the boys who like to hype up the party.were just here to get on down vibes and lively from a london town.rockin to the music cause the music doesnt stop cus its the sounds of dj vibes and mc livelee get u hot.
virus force & styles - pacific sun, on uk dance

StrifeII wow...CHEEEESE!!!!!!!!!!!

Hardcore Will Never Die
Pandora Phat record!!! I just picked up the single sided promo a few weeks ago.

"Carefull,.....she start raving mad!"
Hard2Get It was limited to 2000 copies :P

Pandora Yes, it was...and the funny story is that when I got it I thought that it had a back side because it is pressed just no sound...not sure of the technical term for that...but I almost cried when I saw that both sides were pressed then I played it. I think I played that record for a few hours non stop...The first Happycore song I heard ever, so it has special meaning to me.
DJ_Solstice one sided? limited to 2000 copies? thats strange cos i got my copy which is a white label, its got pacific sun on 1 side and on the flip is field of dreams. any1 else have the same 1??

Pandora Its a repress....
The original was a single sided, white label, Promo limited to 2000 copies. Maybe someone can date it for me...96?

virus i'd say more '97.. but they weren't promos, as all the records were released as this.

field of dreams was the same deal with the one sided white label..

Pandora Cool deal, thanks for clearing that up for me...now when i show off my record to a fellow HHC DJ I'll know the exact details.

It took 0.64 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page