Radio listeners 153+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music production & Gear talk
 Producing

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
sammypoohuk Probably been asked millions of times b4 but what do u ppl use to produce ur own tracks.....i wanna start to produce but i dunno wat to use!!!
sorry if it has been asked b4!!..............thanx!!

..SaMmY..
DJ CURLY if your a starter like me and also a cheapskate get something easy like fruity loops or sonar or cuebase.
dont ask me about professional producing though.
i couldnt even produce a piece of sh*t

hes the dj and im the mc were the boys who like to hype up the party.were just here to get on down vibes and lively from a london town.rockin to the music cause the music doesnt stop cus its the sounds of dj vibes and mc livelee get u hot.
sammypoohuk thanx m8!! u no ne sites were i can buy it off?? alos how much do ne of them cost!!?

..SaMmY..
Brian K www.fruityloops.com $49~$149
www.steinberg.net
www.cubase.com

keep in mind to have a lot of memory on your pc due to the fact that most music producing programs eat up a lot...

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
DJ CURLY get fruityloops from *cough* kazaa *cough*
its on there its about 15 megabytes
i obviously bought it though *cough* lie *cough*
all the others are probably on there though

hes the dj and im the mc were the boys who like to hype up the party.were just here to get on down vibes and lively from a london town.rockin to the music cause the music doesnt stop cus its the sounds of dj vibes and mc livelee get u hot.
Webber Just a buzz.... check out www.nuenergy.co.uk , click the 'safe & sound' section, from here they give you the downlow on how they produce and what you should do starting out, it gives a nice overview of the big picture. Just a tip ....

o<|;0D Wèbber¬

It took 0.62 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page