Total online 1890
 Radio listeners 190+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Dummys/Pacifiers in a happy hardcore rave?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Voltage Has anyone seen happy hardcore ravers suck on pacifiers at a rave? What do you think about it, is this the reason the media can sometimes be nasty to happy hardcore ravers?

Forward to the New School.
DJ Pathfinder they used it here in 1995 till 1997

so maybe the gabbers moslty girls started it?

and at an masters rave an girl wanted to give me one that she had in het mouth very silly.

You can't see me,because i am the future.
mc trev yer wats with all the dummys??? i think its daft but hillerious when u see a 15-16 year old girl with a dummy in her mouth!

and whats a pacifier????

im a raver not a crazy drug addict!
www.helter-skelter.co.uk
sammypoohuk pacifier=dummy!

..SaMmY..
Brian K they are basically used to help prevent teeth grinding while under the influence of extacy. i personally think they look dumb, but that's just me =)

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
milo yepyep, mostly people rollin' away. it looks pretty dumb so have one of those in ur mouth (maybe y they are called dummies?) a lotta poeple have tote them around here and they sell a lot of them at raves so poeple buy to "look cool" or "fit in".

"It's all good..."
djstorm /me points to dj voltage that i remember a time , prob new years eve when u were a bit of a state and not only had a dummy in your mouth but also a nappy, and full baby kit, even a daycare nurse which would take u off to be changed every so often when u started to smell ......
/me thinks voltage = a jerry springer episode in itself
hehe

storm
Oli G hahaha
kev, is there summat u aint tellin us?

Garage Is where You Keep Your ****in Car
House Is where You Live
Hardcore Is HOW You Live

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
Voltage Yes but Storm, now you force me to tell the full story now...

The only reason I wore nappies was coz a group of us made up a special crew, we thought we'd look different so ppl recognised us & had a laugh at our expense, which was the aim!!

We were famous and in many magazines... so dont knock that fame please.

P.S) If you dont believe my story, look us up in History we were known as the Nappy Dashers. We had 2 disband due to the novelty wearing off and then realising we looked like total pr**cks!!!

Forward to the New School.
MC RizlaDizla haha yeah but storm, you told me you could shag voltage now he looked more your target group.

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush."
"Oh my goodness gracious me, Badboy Dj, Wikkid Mc."
djstorm bah will u people stop trying to involve me in yur nasty fetishes.
OMG voltage is at my door smiling holding a jar of baby oil and a bucket of small minnow like fish!!!!

/me runs!!!!!!!!

storm
Jaide back when i was EXTREMELY jaded...a friend of mine and myself went and bought a bunch of cheap pacifiers from the $1 store, rolled um in chilli powder and then sold um to E-tards for $5...angry E-tards are funny

PLUR - People.Look.Ugly.Rollin :)~
I wish I had a fan club...will you be my friend? :)

DJ AcidBunE
Founder/Promoter of I-Jam Productions in St.Louis *Fully representing the Underground*
GO GO ACID BUNNIES!!!

AIM: JmeHHC or Jaide0123
Brian K ^^
LOL that's pretty jaded, i enjoy chilli pepper and most things spicy so it would have tasted good to me, not that i would have bought a pacifier =P

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."

It took 0.98 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page