Total online 1553
 Radio listeners 182+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music production & Gear talk
 help me(stepbystep how to record mix on computer)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
hardcorevic ok can some one help me, i wanna record my mixes on my computer so i can burn them. i have a gateway computer and a stanton mixer with rca amp,record outs or ins i dunno. i really wanna do this so sumone help me PLEASE!!!!

toytown lalalalalala
o0sameyeam0o
oh you need that patch cable thing, with the headphone jack on the end, to hook it up to the sound card, i think i still have it, ill check when i come over

peez

o0:: MaX rEsPeKts ::0o

SAM EYE AM!

[email protected]

AIM: XxhyperbouncexX
Pandora I was told to download the demo of Sound Forge (if it works for what I need I'll be buying it), and to also get the patch cord that plugs into the aux. line in the back of the computer. Need to be a single male stereo mini rca to a double female stereo RCA. I've downloaded the program but haven't gotten the patch cord yet. The download took nearly a hour and a half. Good luck.

"I kiss your lips and close my eyes, take you away to paradise, make everybody see that I love you and you love me"
Don Giovanni Sound Forge is a great prog for recording audio and doing minor audio editing. DEFINATELY worth owning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Together united as one indeed, WE ARE THE HARDCORE FAMILY!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sammypoohuk does it make a difference if u have a usb computer cos i really wanna record my mixes on ere!!!

..SaMmY..
djmonoxide I don't know if he will help but call this guy at gateway he knows all about this kind of stuff he might walk you through it.
1-800-846-2000 extension 55714

I used to be a raver, used to take lots of E. Now I just smoke weed, and you know I will Succeed. :)

It took 0.66 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page