Radio listeners 165+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO MADE...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
weba_d i was wondering who was the original dj who mage 'rainbow high in de sky'?
cos its remixed by so many diff djs?

what goes up must come down....

so keep popin

WEBA D
DJ STYLUS I think it woz vinylgroover!

...Now I feel so pure!!
Heist Ok the original was a shitty dance song by Anjelica/Berry called sunshine after the rain in 1994. Then Paul Elstak made his one with different lyrics in 1995 and vinylgroover made his version in 1999. Scott brown & Kaos have remixes featuring the original vocals but the vinylgroover 1 has the elstak vocals

www.mp3.com/djheist
Lixx The vocals for VG's version were resung. This has never been my favorite song but the Scott Brown mix isn't bad
-Lixx

Amber-Jade Not fogetting the version on Juicy Cuts which is by far the best

.·´¯`°*º¤ ^Å^ ¤º*°´¯`·.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just close your eyes, and dream with me, you'll hear the sound of muzik
Brian K meh, the dna version is alright, i still prefer the elstak version

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
DJ_Solstice does any1 know of the version by Charly Lownoise & Mental Theo?? cos i got the mp3 of that one, its a bit pants compared to some that ive heard........

dont laugh at me b!tch, at least i got the balls to dance!!!
Hard2Get
quote:
The vocals for VG's version were resung. This has never been my favorite song but the Scott Brown mix isn't bad

I actually like the VG version better, the vocals and beat are alot better IMO :)
But i have to agree with Amber, i like the Juicy Cuts version best of all :)
Just like i like Juicy Cuts 7 better than the other version (Bittersweet Symphony remix) :)

DJSuperb " does any1 know of the version by Charly Lownoise & Mental Theo?? cos i got the mp3 of that one, its a bit pants compared to some that ive heard......."

CL & MT neva did this song.

Pls correct me if i'm wrong :)

Starsplash (which is/has summit to do with CL) has released it tho... and its not a hardcore version.

12" of Love
weba_d true they did happen to remix that song.. the only real difference is the start... the track goes strait into the singing---( I wanna see the rainb....etc)
and a few melody tunes are differnet... does ne one have a ring tone for that song??????
I'd love it!!!!!

what goes up must come down.... so keep popin!

WEBA D

It took 0.81 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page