Radio listeners 161+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 msn community

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
sexyasfcuk1986 hey i am making a happy hardcore community it aint been made yet but if you wanna help make it then tell me ur msn and i add you all as ass managers so you can design the web pages.

Dream-Scape lol, r u stupid or somthing. do u know how long it takes to make a really good web site. Fing AGES!!! lol do it your self, if u know how 2. u have to use html php and other and its hard unless your an expert

Buxton Crew !!

Buzzin !!
Don Giovanni
quote:
Originally posted by sexyasfcuk1986:
hey i am making a happy hardcore community it aint been made yet but if you wanna help make it then tell me ur msn and i add you all as ass managers so you can design the web pages.

Sounds great what u are doing. BUT we already HAVE a GREAT website/community right HERE thanks to Silver. Y not just help support this one?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Together united as one indeed, WE ARE THE HARDCORE FAMILY!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pandora I think its funny how people come to this HHC website (the best HHC site in the world) to promote another HHC website. Just cracks me up! Kinda like going to McDonalds and asking them if they can make you a Whooper. Good Luck on the site but this one might put you out of business.

"I kiss your lips and close my eyes, take you away to paradise, make everybody see that I love you and you love me"
StrifeII i'll have a go, as long as i dont have to learn html ;) i could do some stuff, mainly producing sources are my specials and i could sort out stuff like new releases.

-Robbie Jay
Weird Fish
quote:
Originally posted by Pandora:
I think its funny how people come to this HHC website (the best HHC site in the world) to promote another HHC website. Just cracks me up! Kinda like going to McDonalds and asking them if they can make you a Whooper. Good Luck on the site but this one might put you out of business.

Good one Pandora....LOL
Somehow the Mc Donalds thing made it really clear...hahahahah, tnk u, I needed the laugh.

I'm 41,47727272727273 % insane!!!
StrifeII my hotmail is [email protected] i am on msn messenger so happy webbing!

-Robbie Jay
Sxylicious69 I SPOZE I'LL HELP U!!! [email protected]

GOOD LUK!!

`'+., ,+*`'`' »­(¯`v´¯)­» 4ward eva bakward neva »­(¯`v´¯)­»`'`*+, ,.+'`

It took 0.59 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page