Radio listeners 171+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Bonkers and Ultraworld 5

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Reewind Greetings all...

Hope im not breaking any posting guidelines here but im after a few things....

I actually stumbled across this site whilst looking for what im after!

If anyone has a copy of Bonkers 2 on CD theyre willing to part with I'd be willing to sort something out with you. Im actually looking for any of the Bonkers Cd's in the collection really. I used to own all these, but left them in the car one day, had it broken into and although ive tried to replace the titles here they have been deleted from all the record shops and distribution outlets that I have access to. Here's one of the last places I can try before giving up I suppose!

Im also salivating about the thought of being able to own DJ Eclipses Ultraworld 5 on React one day...

If anyone's willing contact me on [email protected] or icq 143711043..

Cheers!

www.system6.doof.org
Simon For some bonkers cd's you can get some at www.amazon.com

I think you can deffinatly get 5,6,7 there also possibly 4 the first three are harder to get. Also look out for Bonkers 8 being released on the 15th of this month.

Sy.
Tyrant Ultraworld 5 was released on Bonkers(BONK007), not react... it's rather hard to find, but not impossible. ask around, and maybe u'll get lucky.

http://www.dj-tyrant.com/Tyrant-Acid%20Overdose.mp3
B.C well good luck 2 u mate........coz u'll bloody well need it.I had 2 ask damn near every1 in my year for Bonkers 2 and i got so lucky and got it for £5! ive been offered £30 for it.u can download the hixxy mix of Bonkers 2 on Kazaa and Morpheus.And buy 4,5,6,7 from www.react-music.com but thats about as far as u'll get. anyway......Happy Huntin!

"The music was like new,black,polished chrome that came over the summer like liquid night"
Reewind Tyrant: Cheers, my mistake. I meant Bonkers!

Anyone willing to burn and swap? I've got plenty of sets to offer in exchange.

B.C - That link doesnt work... Is it the right one?

www.system6.doof.org
Reewind Bump...

I've got myself a copy of Bonkers 2 now....

Can anyone come through with Ultraworld 5?

www.system6.doof.org
Tyrant Reewind ... ask around, especially on USH.net ... some people there would let go of a copy for a good price, i'm sure (thought it might not seem like a good price to you )

dj Twiggy go2 HMV

"in my dreams, in my dreams, in my dreams, we will b 2gether 4eva, flying higher....."
Reewind Much obliged.

Twiggy: Are you referring to a site? I know HMV is a music store and they have them here in the eastern states, but i'd be sure its not something that can be ordered from them. Correct me if im wrong?

If its a site whats the web address?

Cheers!

www.system6.doof.org
Reewind Any takers?

Im desperate for this one... willing to make a serious cash offer...

www.system6.doof.org
Tyrant reewind : i think they've repressed the bonkers 2 album...email React and they'll tell you where you can get a hold of one.

Reewind I've actually been able to source a copy of Bonkers 2...

Still hanging for Ultraworld 5 though!

www.system6.doof.org
Reewind Garn! Ultraworld 5!!!

Willing to make a serious cash offer!

www.system6.doof.org
Tyrant sorry dude... couldn't possibly sell mine :/

Reewind Course ya could!

www.system6.doof.org
FreakioMofo Speaking of old bonkers tunes, i'm still looking for bonkers 4 -Genesis/therapy and bonkers 6-Here to invade/see the stars. Ah well, someday.......somewhere.........

Dj_Twiggy u can buy bonkers 4 from the shop HMV i saw it there yesterday

in my dreams, in my dreams, in my dreams we will be together forever, flying higher.....
Haeobogoblin Twiggy: note where his location is m8!! maby a bit for to go 4 a couple of CDs!
the URL for HMV's site is http://www.hmv.com shud b on there -(it is on the up site)-

"Just because I have a head shaped like an amusing pile of mashed potato, doesn't mean I'm not sophisticated"

It took 0.83 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page