Radio listeners 190+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Bonkers The Rezurrection in a week!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
virtigo I really cant wait. I first found out that Bonkers was coming back in very early January and have been waiting and waiting for next Monday to come in agony! This is the album that will have everybody back on the Hardcore trip as they were in 98. Sheer quality and I cant wait! Monday July 15 2002 - The Day of Bonkers!! Lovely!!

HKA = HARDCORE KICKS ARSE!! THIS WILL NEVER CHANGE
mc trev Bonkers is United in dance, Bonkers is Unide in dance

yer im of on monday as soon as i wake up to buy it
and if mix music don't have it ill scream...

they have 3-7 so they will probebly have it!

Ravers are united in dance,ravers are united in dance

[email protected]

www.helter-skelter.co.uk
http://backtotheoldzone.co.uk www.slamminvinyl.co.uk
Simon Yeah I can't wait either it's been along time in coming and were gonna love it more than ever now. Looking forward to hearing Hixxy's and Sy's mixes especially, Sharkeys mix will also be interesting to hear!

Sy.
virtigo I'm a bit gutted that Sy is only doing Old Skool. I thort he might be playing some quality Quosh tunes. He must do upfront Hardcore on the next Bonkers. Its only right!

HKA = HARDCORE KICKS ARSE!! HARDCORE WILL NEVER DIE. 4EVA WE WILL BE #1!
Dj ViRTiGo - HARDCORE 4 THE RAVERS!
DJ Mouse is there a vinyl edition coming out at all? i'd love to get my hands on it if so.
as for the cd,i'll order it from react and get it delivered,unless i can buy it on holiday in glasgow somewhere.

glasgow ravers, will 23rd precinct have bonkers on sale there??

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
silver July 15th is a big day for releases:
Bonkers
MasterWax 2 and 3
Flip and Fill (shooting star)

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
virtigo I don't know about you but if I saw Flip n Fill on the street, I'd knock their heads off their shoulders for what they have done to Shooting Star. What was once probably the greatest hardcore tune ever has now been transformed into a trance dance **** up show! I'm gutted. Shooting Star is HARDCORE and only really works in HARDCORE! Flip n Fill need suing and then the shit beating out of them! HARDCORE 4 LIFE!

DJ STYLUS Do u lot think that if i went to my local HMV they would have a copy...also how much is it gonna b??

...Now I feel so pure!!
silver North:

Bonkers - Yes
MasterWax 2 and 3 - Dunno... maybe
Flip and Fill (shooting star) - Yes

Simon So which one of the above is most underground and will be least heard so when people do hear it they will love it even more!!!!!! hmmmmm!!!!!

Sy.
virtigo Definately Bonkers. Everything that is on it is brand new apart from Sy's mix which is a Bonkers 1 & 2 mash up. Quality all the way. Buy them all apart from Flip n Fill (not hardcore, just an imposter) You'll see for yourself anyway. The master wax's will be good.

mc trev i might buy all the flip n fill -shooting star cds in the shop take them home and burn the hole f***ing lot. while playing bang's shooting star full wack
or i might take them to town on a saturday (when towns packed ) and do it there!

Ravers are united in dance ,Ravers are united in dance , united in united in were united in dance, dave prattley is united in dance , dave prattley is united in dance...

www.helter-skelter.co.uk
virtigo M8 if you do I'll get in touch with the Queen and tell her to give you knighthood! Regardless of whether you do that or not, do you rekon it'll get to number 1 in the charts? I think it will you know!

HaPPy i LuV Da HaRdCorE Any idea when or where it will be out in Australia? Silver...

Aim for the moon, even if u miss you'll land among the stars...
virtigo I can't see why you cant just order it directly from React and get them to send it to you.
Ask them. http://www.react-music.co.uk here's a link for you an all!

silver Read the news, win a copy :)

HaPPy i LuV Da HaRdCorE w00p entry is in and away! pls win pls win pls win

Aim for the moon, even if u miss you'll land among the stars...
Simon My entry is off and underway....just wondering did/are you allowed to enter Silver?

Sy.
DJ Mouse me too,dead easy ;)

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
silver No I can't win.

virtigo I wud be gutted for ya Silver but you'll get one for free anyway wudnt ya!!?

DJ STYLUS I handed my entry in...I aint sayin no to free bonkers stuff!!

...Now I feel so pure!!
virtigo Me 2. If I win it I'll be ded made up. Stick the poster up on the wall or something!! Ace! Well in guys. Wicked comp!

silver I will not be getting one for free either unless React send me one :)

virtigo Silver, you deserve a copy just for having a site like this! Big up to you! Quality site! Anyway, im sure you'll be one of the first to get it even if you have to buy it yourself!

B.C I hav 2 agree,flip n fill's remix ****in sux altho i dont mind the occasional hard trance track they hav ****in ruined shootin star,BASTARDS! anyway,who's goin 2 the Bonkers Bash in Glasgow on 27th July at Privilege? there are 3 cars coming from Glenrothes,Fife and 20 pills! woohoo,cant wait!
u cant order Bonkers 8 yet!not til Monday and react take over a week to deliver so u'd b better just buying it from HMV,Virgin or MVC.they r all gonna hav it.u can order it from them now and u will definately hav a copy waitin 4 u on Monday! dont buy the Flip n Fill single by the way,even 2 burn it! that will just help record sales and giv the bastards the power 2 do the same thing again with Eyeopener or something!

"The music was like new,black,polished chrome that came over the summer like liquid night"
INNOVATE Bonkers is back
It was a long time
But now im so happy
Cos Soon it'll be mine

Bonkers is back
And its about time
Im off to buy it as soon as the door opens at HMV (and that didnt rhyme!)

15th July 2002 - The Rezurrection
15th July 2002 - Hardcore is back
15th July 2002 - I have mass argument with neighbours over noise levels.

Hope its good - not trance like number 7?!?!?!?!?!?!

Innovate, redefine
Innovate, redesign
Recreate whats in your mind.
B.C i really,really hope i win! any chance of gettin these Bonkers copies signed Silver? that would be the ultimate in prizes man! what if B.C was to slip u a twenty? ;>)

"The music was like new,black,polished chrome that came over the summer like liquid night"
silver The posters were actually going to be signed by the crew but react said to get those three guys in the same room at the same time to sign 10 posters would take a long time... so the answer is no sorry :(

virtigo Never mind. Just go to an event where they're playing, take a pen and a piece of paper and get their autograph then. Its a whole lot easier it seems!!!!

It took 1.7 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page