Radio listeners 171+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 hhc

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
mc trev whats the best speakers and amp to listen to hardcore??

Ravers are united in dance ,Ravers are united in dance , united in united in were united in dance, dave prattley is united in dance , dave prattley is united in dance...

www.helter-skelter.co.uk
DJ STYLUS I got a denon amp with eltax speakers and that seems fkin excerlent!!!

...Now I feel so pure!!
DJ Mouse something that gives off good bass but not too much is what you need. i got a jvc system with wharfdale speakers,they're 30 years old but bloody hell do they sound good or what!

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
Pandora I got a Highwayman model David Eden Amp, with 2 10 year old Pyle 12" speakers. But every now and then we will hook up the amp to my husbands bass cabinets which have 8 10" in them, not sure of the brand. He played bass for 13 years before he started to spin Jungle, so our set up is very bass oriented.

"I kiss your lips and close my eyes, take you away to paradise, make everybody see that I love you and you love me"
Foxy
I've got a new JVC system that has speakers that look like they're from another planet, with bass tubes coming out of them & a separate subwoofer for each speaker, but even so it has v.low levels of inference (sounds blurring together) & sounds f*cking ace, even on full blast with bass & vol on full (though pictures tend to fall off walls!).

Hardcore family never dies.
DJ STYLUS I got my decks hooked up 2 my denon, but when i jus wana play cds and stuff I use my pioneer unit......

...Now I feel so pure!!
mc trev nice

Ravers are united in dance ,Ravers are united in dance , united in united in were united in dance, dave prattley is united in dance , dave prattley is united in dance...

www.helter-skelter.co.uk
silver what a crap topic... who gives a shit as long as it's hardcore!

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
milo silly poeple just trying to stack up posts *shrug*

"Everybody... rock, rock on.. "
Annex damn skippy

yeah the speakers/amp are.... not exactly the prime topic ...
unless your an audiophile extraudanair, and even then to the ridiculously high end of the spectrum ;)

-----------------------
potatoe :)
keep on smiling

It took 0.92 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page