Radio listeners 168+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 NEW RELEASE: Give me a reason

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Terra.Nova Let us know what you think of our new release:

GIVE ME A REASON - DEMISE & EYEOPENA FT. NOVA

Available to buy at IMO:
http://www.imodownload.com/track/16362

If you like my vocals then check out myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/novavocals

For information on Demise & Eyeopena and Pow Bwa Recordz:
http://www.myspace.com/demiseeyeopena
http://www.myspace.com/powbwarecordz

Feedback welcome :D
Mortis I'm sorry but I really don't like the vocal, the days of chipmunk vocals are long gone and hopefully they'll never come back.
choonland
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:
I'm sorry but I really don't like the vocal, the days of chipmunk vocals are long gone and hopefully they'll never come back.

the chipmunk sometimes sounds good, but yeah, in this case maybe it would have sound better with normal vocals
Terra.Nova Fairplay... yeah we've had quite mixed response about the chipmonk vox hehe... ppl either love it or hate it. MAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRMITE! hehe
FingazMc Poor remix of one of my favourite tunes of all time. No offense like but i just HATE chipmunk vocals lol.
Terra.Nova No offence taken mate :o) each to their own, and yeah the origonal is a wikkid tune.
lozowen would have sounded ALOT better with a normal vocal, the production is pretty good, just sort out the vocal ;)
Rayovac Nova are you ever going to get those vocals to me after over two months?

Back on topic, uh... without the chipmunk vocals that tune would be a lot better.
bulby_g I actually quite like the vocals like that.
skorpion nice tunes - great vocal
Terra.Nova
quote:
Originally posted by Rayovac:
Nova are you ever going to get those vocals to me after over two months?

It's all done hun, I just need to catch you on msn to send it over.
fallaway i love the vocals and i love chipmunk vocals so keeep doing it how you do it! <3
Vitalism vocals sound too processed to me.
rene13cross Yeah not bad at all... but ya, its tru, vox sounds too processed... chipmunk vocals dont go...
Terra.Nova For anyone wanting to hear what I sound like without the chipmunk vox hehe then check out myspace (link in avatar and in initial post) :)
Ionosphere Finally got around to listening to 'Give Me A Reason' and

I like it.

It's proper Happy Hardcore for goodness sake, so what's all this about over processed chipmunk vocals...? ffs

It's just fine.
warped_candykid
quote:
Originally posted by Ionosphere:
Finally got around to listening to 'Give Me A Reason' and

I like it.

It's proper Happy Hardcore for goodness sake, so what's all this about over processed chipmunk vocals...? ffs

It's just fine.

The more chipmunky the better! It is Hardcore after all, what's with all the dissing? Keep it up guys! BiG-El is also churning out some good chipmunky vocals!
Terra.Nova Lol bless ya. Yeah personally i like the chipmunk vox cos it reminds me of all the older happy hardcore i love so much. But there isnt really any of it about now and I can see why ppl don't like it.

But hey music is music it's ment for enjoyment and hopefully that's what some ppl are getting out of it! :oD
Dave E-Ssential Congrats on a decent track and another release under your belt, Miss Nova
Col1n-S I think this remix is not bad and the chipmunk vocals are fine

But I prefer the original with normal vocals.
tru bass is it meant to be 300 bpm?

my sample is.. :S

and its all distorted and horrid..

i like the sound of this song as well.. pity i cant hear it properly
Terra.Nova Thank you Mr E-sential :oD

No it's def not ment to be 300bpm hehe sumits gone wrong there. If it's not playing on IMO then go to myspace (address in signiture)

It took 1.61 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page