Radio listeners 164+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Who is the better producer scott brown or nik/bang

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
djyogi hey all i was just wondering whats everyones personal opion on scott brown and nik of bang/blaze/nimrod as in production wise. I know they have both created some goood tracks but what's your opinion is nik better or scott B?
BDW Nick if you are reading this,how did your production career start?
Thanx

"My only regret in life is that i wasn't a DJ" Draz
Oli G topics like this are pointless heh :)
there both ****in good producers in there own right
end

Garage Is where You Keep Your ****in Car
House Is where You Live
Hardcore Is HOW You Live

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
Hard2Get They are both just as good imo.

silver Nick is more a song writer than a producer and scott brown is more a producer than song writer, I think you can't compare.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Brian K ^^
so i guess you just answered the question then of who's a better producer =P

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
Simon so....durrrrr....who's the better song writer?!!!!!!!

Only joking

Sy.
DJ Equinoxe Hi to all that likeand play Happy Hardcore. I'm new to this forum type stuff. I'm a DJ from Scotland/United Kingdom and play at under 18's raves in and around Glasgow.

I've been collecting Scott Brown's records since his first one back in 1990 with Q-Tex "Equator ep" and have always liked his level of production and it's gotten better as years have gone by. Also the talented vocals by Gillian Tennant.

With nik/bang, I've always thought that the vocals are more uplifting than the music itself but their records get the crowd going just as well as Scott Brown's do.

I would have to say that Scott Brown's records are better by production wise and nic/bang are just as good with the vocals.

Anyone wanting a tape/mini-disc copy of Q-Tex "Equator ep", please send me an e-mail and i'll send it off to you. See ya!

Nick of Blaze! We're in two completely seperate fields of music, (Songwriting/production) so it's not a comparing thing. The question may be more relevent asking Ham/Scott Brown etc.

I've always admired Scott Browns productions and his mixes of some of the Bang! material are fantastic, and I aint just saying that.

I could never compete hardcore production wise with people like Scott, because it's not what I do. Give me a piano, a pen and a piece of peper and ask me to write a song, well, now we're talking!! LOL

As for how did I start, I suppose like most people really, in a band, just jamming and learning the music industry. Then progressed producing, and releasing Sesame's Treet, then concentrating on song writing. Very boring really.

Cheers, sorry I'm not that exciting.....

Nick.

DJ STYLUS Both great but prefer bang tunez!! =)

...Now I feel so pure!!
Midway_raver So what we should be saying scott brown and Nick in colarboration with each other on a new track soon........hint hint..coff coff...it would b wkd tho a fusion of ur 2 styles, a hard kicking tune with uplifting lyrix just what im looking for!!

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting
djyogi dat would be a swell idea, maybe they should be called
s & n project
s meaning scott
n meaning nik

"My only regret in life is that i wasn't a DJ" Draz

It took 1.02 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page