Total online 1586
 Radio listeners 179+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 who payed for the new 99 red balloons white?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
kg4 does anyone actually know who got the new whites of 99 red balloons printed? i was wondering that ealier...

"We'll always be together; however far it seems. We'll always be together; together in electric dreams. "
milo phusion has/had them in stock, don't know if they do now but i was lucky enough to pick one up, hurry if you want it.

"Everybody... rock, rock on.. "
kg4 yeah ive already got it, i was just wondering who payed to get them printed, i mean its like a thousand bucks for 300 or something like that, right?

"We'll always be together; however far it seems. We'll always be together; together in electric dreams. "
silver Mr bootleg

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
djyogi you'll find that the whitelabel version is worth more at the end as well. as u can claim its the orignal or some shit like that, hahaha what a good scam

"My only regret in life is that i wasn't a DJ" Draz
Cloudskipper i know who did it. can't say who, though.

-chris

kg4
quote:
Originally posted by djyogi:
you'll find that the whitelabel version is worth more at the end as well. as u can claim its the orignal or some shit like that, hahaha what a good scam

sounds like a plan, but of course alot of the people in the scene will have known there was a bootleg and would knwo its not the original i suppose ;)

virus you can usually tell the difference between an original copy and a bootleg..

in this case, its only one sided, as the original has jimmy j's "destiny" on the flip, and i doubt the bootleg will have the same "jj3" engravings.

silver It's not hard to guess who did it anyway...

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
kg4
quote:
Originally posted by virus:
in this case, its only one sided, as the original has jimmy j's "destiny" on the flip, and i doubt the bootleg will have the same "jj3" engravings.

i know that, but i think he meant original as like a white promo before the release,or something :)

and yeah ive got a feeling i know who it is, but im not sure. just curious

pacman i have the original white label. i believe these were the only ones pressed and there wasn't any one-sided copies pressed.

people who know enough about it to try and hunt down a white label version of this track are going to know that there was a repress, and the difference between the two.

drugs is not the answer... drugs? is the question... yes is the answer
kg4 just kiddin about it anyways :D

It took 1 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page