Radio listeners 176+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 MC's like them of not?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
PiXiStIx636 Do you like MCs or not? Why? or Why not? Who is ur favorite? and who do you dislike? Do they pump up the crowd of **** up the music??
TEll me what u think.

~~~*'Open your eyes see all the love in me i got enough for ever, dont be afraid take all you need from me and we'll be strong together."*~~~ ~~~*tell me why we build castles in the sky... Do u ever question you life do u ever wonder why? *~~~
Amber-Jade Well I personally can't stand listening to a guy shouting, sounding like a thug. This is the reason why I won't buy tape packs.

.·´¯`°*º¤ ^Å^ ¤º*°´¯`·.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just close your eyes, and dream with me, you'll hear the sound of muzik
mc trev keep the MC's coming!

www.helter-skelter.co.uk

atomicb I've heard ONE MC which I'd like, used to go with 'frolic and I've got a lot of mp3 sets with them.

He knows the most important skill sooo many MC's lack - when to SHUT THE HELL UP :D

With that guy, I understood the point of the MC, was working up the crowd, adding stuff to the mixes.. and well it enhanced the experin

Foxy It depends how good they are if a already mentioned they know when to keep quiet but when to get the crowd jumping great but some actually ruin some great mixing by shouting straight over it.

Hardcore family never dies.
weba_d i think some mc's can go over the top.. if its all in moderation its good.. it amps up the croud but some can ruin the vibe..
i think a really good example of a good song is '4 steps in happyhardcore'

'what goes up must come down'... so keep popin!

WEBA D
Simon I'm not a big MC fan I don't mind people lke mc livelee or mc Junior but most others just get annoying!!!

Sy.
Oli G A good mc is a godsend to the atmosphere
A crap mc is the worst thing,

i like mcs who know when to shut up, as well as when to speak

Garage Is where You Keep Your ****in Car
House Is where You Live
Hardcore Is HOW You Live

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
Hard2Get ^^

Exactly.

sammypoohuk mc`s r ok...some r crap...but if u do a mix w/o 1 summin is missin!!

..SaMmY..
Hee Hee Haa Haa

Midway_raver Live lee = class.
Storm= Class ( on a gud day ).
mc's r great if they choose bits of the tracks being played where teh crowd is losing interest i.e livelee does it in vibes sets and hypes da crowd till teh "hands in teh air" bit

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting
MC RizlaDizla
quote:
Originally posted by OliGhalebi:
A good mc is a godsend to the atmosphere
A crap mc is the worst thing,

i like mcs who know when to shut up, as well as when to speak

House Is where You Live
Hardcore Is HOW You Live

then book me ya ****ing slag (@)

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush."
"Oh my goodness gracious me, Badboy Dj, Wikkid Mc."
Alex_In_Wonderland There is the odd occasion when I like an MC but in general I can't stand them.

Alex.
flyingtoad MCs are terrible & that’s final

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Foxy I know this is for personal opinions, but thats a very closed viewpoint, surely you should judge each individual MC as they come & upon the environment & way they're used.
If your mind was constantly closed to new ideas then you'r have never found this music in the first place!
(sorry if I come over all preachy!)

Oli G rizla u fugging turd, how much do you want :)

House Is where You Live
Hardcore Is HOW You Live

CrazyDrugAddict Mc's are an essentialpart of the hardcore scene and add 2 tha atmosphere of the event this vibe is wot makes live raves so popular!

strychnine MC's are great when they actually rhyme properly, bringing life into the flatter parts of the set, firing up the crowd at the right time, and, if necessary, covering up any bad mixes (although in this case the DJ would have something to answer for :P).

Frankly, though, if it's just some knob yelling for everyone to "MAKE SOME F***ING NOISE" or "SHOW SOME APPRECIAAAAAAAAAAAAATION" 30 times in the space of an hour then we can do without.

djyogi there are 3 mc's which are ****en goood and they should be comming outa the dark more often, the mc from dyewitness, ultrasonic which is public domain and mc storm, these guys kick, also the mc of the song street kids by charly lownoise and mental theo - thats wicked.

"My only regret in life is that i wasn't a DJ" Draz
MC RizlaDizla
quote:
Originally posted by flyingtoad:
MCs are terrible & that’s final

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

oh poopoo i guess ive been wasting my time all this time

fanks for putting me on the rite path

Foxy Rizla: Spot on mate, LMAO!

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit,
but then, wit is the highest form of intelligence,
so therefore we must be damn intelligent!

MC RizlaDizla Sarcasm ?

;0)

Proximal depends on my mood

usually i dont enjoy them ... they can be too loud and draw attention away from the music!

but theres a local mc named zubu that mc's w/me alot that is fuggin awesome.... he gets the crowd into it all the time... in a funny way too.... he will drop his pants and rap ace of base lyrics... tell me u wouldnt laff?

Werd out,

Trick Mixing is my specialty :)
StrifeII let me say one thing.....
____
\ / | / |
\ / | / |
\ / |----- / |
| | \ |
| | / |
| |____ / @

-Robbie Jay
StrifeII damn that didnt work lol...trying to draw with text.
i meant to say YES!

-Robbie Jay
martinfcuk forever young, i want to be.....forever young
do you really want to live forever?
forever...whenever

strychnine
quote:
Originally posted by djyogi:
there are 3 mc's which are ****en goood and they should be comming outa the dark more often, the mc from dyewitness, ultrasonic which is public domain and mc storm, these guys kick, also the mc of the song street kids by charly lownoise and mental theo - thats wicked.

i haven't heard storm mc, but i agree that mc cyclone of dyewitness and the dude from us rock ... i'd also like to add mc bee of ultimate buzz to that list

It took 1.31 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page