Total online 1428
 Radio listeners 152+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Does anyone think Violin Hardcore would be good?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Voltage I was thinking.. what if you mixed happy hardcore with violin music... would it not sound uplifting and nice? Imagine.. u could do a PA.

Forward to the New School.
Simon ummmm would be..... lets think ummm interesting!!!!!

Sy.
Dragalian Listen to Infamy by Kevin Sync on the the Pitched Up website
http://www.pitchedup.net
lol, almost sounds like Final Fantasy music, but still, a way awesome tune.

http://www.amoryproductions.com
DJ CURLY YEAH things like this should be tried then we might be able to get away from our trancy hardcore style of now.
we could try tamberine hardcore
rolf harris wobble board hardcore
triangle hardcore

anything to get away from trance.

"what is real
if your talking about what we touch taste and smell and hear then real is just electrical signals interpreted by our brains"

previosly known as
DREAMSCAPE2002
MC RizlaDizla you bet it ****ing would. lol

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush."
"Oh my goodness gracious me, Badboy Dj, Wikkid Mc."
Brian K would be alot better than a saxophone =P i think it probably would as long as the violin sampling sounded authentic and not crappily made synths off a keyboard.

"Cuz I'm hardcore, heavyweight, magical man."
luckEanjel you should try it...I think it sounds like a stellar idea! ppl might actually really like it and you could start a new genre (not that we need a new genre of electronic music)!

Dont go through life being a pretty bitch... god will send you back nice and ugly! hehe
BaDBoY Hmm, i would like to see it work.. but it depends on what sort of track you laid the violin over.. if it was a cheezy remix of the hammor horror films violin tune or something equally poo i dont think it would go down too well.
i would like to hear someone take a bit of time and really have a go at makin a track work, before i made my mind up though !

No Left Turn i think violins would sound nice. like all things though, i'd have to hear what it actually sounds like. some things sound great on paper, but not in real life.

-Donny / No Left Turn
http://www.hardcoreravers.com
Don Giovanni I've had that in mind for a long time now actually. I listen to a lot of classical music, especially Vivaldi, and i know a lot of wicked violin pieces that would sound great mixed into some happy hardcore. Not to mention the obo...yes I know it sounds weird but there are certain pieces if u heard them you'd agree...*sadly can't remember which concerto he's trying to recall*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Together united as one indeed, WE ARE THE HARDCORE FAMILY!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Annex violincore ... *blinks*

classic-core...

12peicecore

orchestracore

hehehehe

oooh my

-----------------------
potatoe :)
keep on smiling
Brian K bassoon soloes sound pretty dope too, i didn't hear my one until last year. the guy that soloed for us was phenomenal, i'm thinking about doing that one up as well...

"Cuz I'm hardcore, heavyweight, magical man."
Lixx Really depends on how it's done really. I love the violins in Ham's Update of Here I Am, but I could see poorly done classical hardcore being super annoying.
-Lixx

manic It would not sound too bad and you could use a whole range of orchesteral instruments, live, all keeping up to a happyhard beat. It is great to try new things , if they don't work , think of something new and try that. But i think the pitch of a violin would go off.

" Hardcore is a feeling, not a fashion" DJ Scott Brown

I was sent to outer space to find another happy place. Now i'm left here all alone, a million miles away from home.
scattered rat isn't dat wat dune did with da track "who want to live forever" if i remember correctly they used the london orchestra, and had help from Paul McCartney (The Beatles)

i could b mistaken as it was some time ago, n i cant get to their site.
anyway its a good idea

---------------------------
"We r the muzik makers, the dreamers of dreams" - Willy Wonka
strychnine About a year ago I found a track on mp3.com called 'hardcore symphony' that was mainly the string (violin and others) score from one of beethoven's symphonies laid over a hardcore bassline (breaks and all). It was great for a while but got a little uninteresting after a minute or so ... maybe if it had vocals and a breakdown ... hmmm

Hardcore family never dies.
Simon Well I think It would need a lot of originality coz we wouldn't want all the tunes having the same or very similar sounding Violins playing!!!!

Sy.
Voltage okay will do, nice advice, thank you

Forward to the New School.
Heist Yay to original sounds. Make sure it actually sounds good tho!

www.mp3.com/djheist
MC RizlaDizla kelvin can you play the violin coz im sure i can see a pa in the future

Proximal Very good idea! Thats the type of shit i like to hear...new ideas pumpin out of ppl! YAY! I was thinkin of mixin in some jazzy type shit ... throw in whatever u want into a song... its all electronic music! :-P Throw a damn violin riff over a ren and stimpy sample for gods sake :) hehehehe sounds fun? well damn it should cuz music is FUN :-P

Trick Mixing is my specialty :)
DJ CURLY ISnt There violins in the bitter sweet symphony tune???

"what is real
if your talking about what we touch taste and smell and hear then real is just electrical signals interpreted by our brains"

previosly known as
DREAMSCAPE2002
MC RizlaDizla yeah but thats just coz the choon had them in.

ya wont sommin done for hardcore, a new idea, sommin freash. otherwise it sort of miss the point of doin it in the first place.

i fink should roll with this Voltage

con Brio I found this rave version of the first movement of Beethoven's 5th. That's the tune with Da Da Da DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

It's a pretty cool tune.

It took 0.78 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page