Radio listeners 156+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 imo records

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
evans oh wel so much for 8.00pm

this babys got a temper
you'll never tame her!!
Hard2Get It's Saturday 8.00 pm :P

evans did they change it

it was deffinetly today 8.00pm

this babys got a temper
you'll never tame her!!
Hard2Get http://www.ush.net/board/viewtopic.php?t=39493
Look here.

atomicb yeah, site messed up bad, counter went into - time, and then they pulled it to a 'up here soon page'.. I wonder if somone got fired for that :D

I needed IMO, last change to order records b4 family goes away.

Dragalian The site is up!!! holy sh*t, check out the prices!!!

http://www.amoryproductions.com
sammypoohuk i just keep on gettin the same old page with the same old prices......

..SaMmY..
Hee Hee Haa Haa

Hard2Get That's probably because you are using the sam link as before, retype the address.

Hard2Get Wow they'v got loads of rarities.

Simon Wow this is pretty cool.

Sy.
Hard2Get If u want to search properly though you have to type in the label at the top, theh have loads more labels than before. Angel Atom, Supreme, Alpha Projects etc...

Simon Yeah they have really put a lot into this and well just gone for it, I hope it pays off and they get a lot of customers so they can keep going and get even bigger (if thats possible)!!!!!!.

Sy.
DJDeluxe Hmmmm,

I have to be careful here....

All I will say is:- If you do buy from IMO, make sure you are getting what is advertised (original pressing or bootleg).

A friend of mine was threatened with legal action when he highlighted that they maybe weren't as honest as 1st thought.

We have proof that a record we received was a bootleg, and it stated nowhere on the invoice that it was, so we assumed we were buying an original. My friend put this on his website, IMO saw it, called him and threatened him with legal ********.

There was also a page on IMO that asked you to choose which kniteforce record you wanted to buy. Considering all plates were destroyed, ask the question of How they could get a multitude of KF tunes without the KF owner giving them the DAT?

That page disappeared quickly too, after Kniteforce saw it...

BUT!!! This was a while ago now, and things may have changed.

So just be careful.

DJ Deluxe - for all your kniteforce needs....

www.kniteforce.co.uk
silver Looks good... but still doesn't even touch HappyHardcore.com's record section, that is coming soon... (yes it takes time for perfection :) )

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Simon Too true Silver It does take time for perfection.

Could HHC.COM have any more perfection? Would be very hard to anyway.

Sy.
atomicb yeah, new imo pretty sweet, I swiped a few 'one copy' rarities they have, and man I can't wait for them to turn up!!

good job IMO, shame 'bout the launch **** up :/

miss-mitzi hmmm i still aint happy wi imo they kept messin up my orders an losin stuff etc
sold me a tape pack that they never had!!!.......
eventually i had 2 go down 2 their shop.... (how small is it????)
even then they couldnt get it right....
well we shall c boys!!!!

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
Hard2Get Iv'e never had a problem with them.

Midway_raver They been fine the few times i used them:)

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting
TweekiN damn i hate missing things :(

Go hard or GO HOME!!
miss-mitzi hu!
maybe i should take it personally then!!!!!

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
DJ Pathfinder its happen to me also they have send an wrong record and an record that i have ordered last year december still not received , i have called but on the next invoice to be received so when it will be i will see in 2003.

You can't see me,because i am the future.
ronin they sent me one wrong record aswell (but i liked it so i kept it!)

they are always very fast every time i've ordered they arrive b4 10am next morning!!!!
(which is nice!!!)

"get down off the f#©king speakers right now, down off the speakers"
miss-mitzi ok so ill give them one more chance!!
ill let u know how it goes!!!

GAVIN.G ive never had a problem and ive been ordering for 2 years from them. ordering from other websites take alot longer at least imo r quick and proberly the cheapest.

evans ive used them to get all my hardcore
sent me the wrong tape pack once though sent it back and had the one i orderd a 3 days later
also had to wait 3 weeks for raindance records 2 (not there fault)
besides the tape pack postage they are the best shop to get hardcore from
and ill keep using

this babys got a temper
you'll never tame her!!
silver THe only problem I had was a cracked record once.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
atomicb Orderd from them 3 times, and never a problem - they arrive very quickly and in perfect condition. Got my latest order from thier site, including a few songs I thaught I'd never get - rainbow islands including the bonkers mix, I can't stop raving etc etc . . once again, good job IMO :)

Brian K sure wish the records i would order from them would show up fast, damn overseas shipping =P

"Cuz I'm hardcore, heavyweight, magical man."

It took 1.98 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page