Radio listeners 162+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 UK vs US

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DJ EcToX who thinks that dance and house is more popular in the UK (and the rest of europe) than it is in America??

EcToX aKa Chrismyazz(sCo)
Brian K of course it's going to be, you've had it on television and radios longer than it has been here. i liked euro mtv alot better than the the one here, whole lot less crap err what people seem to think is rap =P

"Cuz I'm hardcore, heavyweight, magical man."
DJ CURLY usa dance scene is growing strong though.
uk's dance scene seems to be taking off again in 2002
hip hop's dominance in the charts is dying down

"what is real
if your talking about what we touch taste and smell and hear then real is just electrical signals interpreted by our brains"

previosly known as
DREAMSCAPE2002
Tyrant define what you mean by dance music... the two things are very different for the US and UK. I think it will be a while before proper dance music becomes more prominent in the US...

http://www.dj-tyrant.com/Tyrant-Acid%20Overdose.mp3
Simon Yeah "Dance Music" needs to be explained more I mean there's loads a types of "Dance" music Trance is often labled under "Dance" music and is very popular However "Hardcore" is also labled under "dance" music and is no where near as popular.

Sy.
Midway_raver To say the "dance" scene is growing in the UK in 2002 wud b a lie, the hardcore/freeform scene is growing agen as is teh old skool scene but clubs that play trance and house etc i.e teh superclubs r in trouble we have already scene cream close its doors, and events like gatecrasher and ministry closing down some of its nights and making them more spread out over time.

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting
silver It's a global thing :)

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Foxy I have to admit I didnt realise there was much of a dance scene in the US as I cant recall any chart dance hits from the States, yet every European country (or so it seems!) has a trashy/europop dance "act" (artist is too strong a word!)

Hardcore family never dies.
DJ EcToX cheers everyone for posting to my first topic...hopefully i will make some more interesting (and more imformed) topics in future

cheers!

DJ EcToX >>correction<< **more informed**

sorry it has 2 b perfect

P.S. i just noticed the sun thing goes to the same beat as children of the nght

It took 0.55 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page