Radio listeners 155+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Bonkers Silver CDs

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Haeobogoblin i went into my local (well...nearest) HMV and they had ALL THE BONKERS CDS (apart from 1+2) on sale, and they had one (i think it was bonkers 3) as silver, but i couldnt believe that the tighy (unts were gonna charge an extra £3 for the same CD as the others, but with a reflectant silver front! what a rip-off!! i just bought bonkers 5, and was happy that it didnt cost me £16.99!
Has anyone else seen the bonkers sliver edition, and how much does it cost by you??

"Just because I have a head shaped like an amusing pile of mashed potato, doesn't mean I'm not sophisticated"
DJ Mouse when i got my silver edition of bonkers 3 it was the same price as the normal one,£13.99 or something

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
Foxy They are more expensive in HMV, but same elsewhere (shop round!) Silver any ideas what React's policy on this is?

Hardcore family never dies.
silver Haeobogoblin: You don't read the news page do you :)

Foxy: no idea sorry.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Haeobogoblin HMV is the only place i found it in!!!!! Why doesnt my local Wooly's sell all the bonkers CDs DAMNIT!! they sell a hell of a lot of shitty rock....WHERES THE HARDCORE!! why wont they ever learn
Oh, and i do acctuly read the news page, but i had only just come to my attention the HMV had decided to re-cell the other bonkers CDs.

Im gonna go nuts if they dont re-release bonkers 1 + 2....at the moment i have 5,6,7,8 so i just need to get the first 4, and i hear getting 1 and 2 can be a pain in the ass and wallet

"Just because I have a head shaped like an amusing pile of mashed potato, doesn't mean I'm not sophisticated"

It took 0.66 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page