Total online 1550
 Radio listeners 167+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 How Could Happy Hardcore Be Made Better?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Starlight This is to tell everyone how you think the genre happy hardcore could be made better? Don't be shy, just say what you think...

Starlight @ Sunshine Dance Recordings/
Fatal Element Publishing
weba_d less tranzy build up, more happy melodies

what goes up must come down... so keep popin!

WEBA D
Foxy AMEN to that!
More of the 96/97 style, pumpin, happy tunes blasting out please!
Todays modern crisp production sounds mixed with yesteryears fresh raw "happy" vibe tunes would be nice!

Hardcore family never dies.
Underloop Keep things fun....thats all that Hardcore has ever meant to me....FUN tunes....forget about wether its trancey, hard or whatever, as long as its fun music with a great vibe thats all thats needed IMO

Matthew aka DJ Underloop
--------------------------
"Turn that shit up!!!!!"
silver ... I'm too shy.... run away... run away...

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Simon Yeah we have a Newbie who's got a couple of posts telling us not to be shy and he's scared Silver with a couple of thousand posts!!!!!! Should be the other way round. Huh ah Well.

anyway I think Underlooped summed it up the best "it's all just hardcore" & "keep it fun" :)

Sy.
weba_d maybe producers need to examain this site more, cos we're like the happyhardcore lovers of the world and we know whats best.. help me out silver???

what goes up must come down... so keep popin!!

WEBA D
Brian K i think producers should produce whatever they enjoy best out of the music. they should have their own style otherwise we're just going to be going in circles...

"Cuz I'm hardcore, heavyweight, magical man."
hardcoreteckno
quote:
Originally posted by Starlight:
This is to tell everyone how you think the genre happy hardcore could be made better? Don't be shy, just say what you think...

Starlight @ Sunshine Dance Recordings/
Fatal Element Publishing

producers/artists should aim to produce their own unique styles instead of being too much influenced by other 'techno' genres

Classic happy Hardcore Techno Anthems
strychnine it's ok for producers to draw inspiration from other genres, but not when they keep dipping from the same well of styles (like trance). just so long as they maintain the hhc 'feeling' there isn't anything wrong with them borrowing ideas from other genres IMO

It took 0.86 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page