Radio listeners 172+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 don't cry for me?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
hardcoreteckno anyone know this tune?

don't cry for me
when ur not so cold and lonely baby
don't cry for me
when i'm not ur one and only
don't lie to me
'cos i'm not the game ur playing
baby don't cry for me...

Classic happy Hardcore Techno Anthems
Skeenip Innovate - Don't Cry for Me

can't remember the label it's on, i'm sure someone else will mention it

"Well it just goes on and on and you don't stop, party people winding up and keep on going til you drop YEAH!"
milo it's an old dougal tune as well (dougal = inovate?) and it's also new on raindance, i believe it's number 4

"Everybody... rock, rock on.. "
virtigo Milo mate, this tune has only just been released. About 2 weeks ago I think. But I had heard it before. Dougal played it at Helter Skelter Energy 2001 last August. Wicked night! The tune is on Raindance and its by Dougal & Innovate. I think Innovate is Dougal's group and what a great group they are. They always produce quality tunes and 'Don't Cry For Me' is no different.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Andy 'DJ' Virtigo
Brian K i don't know if i'd go so far as to put "quality" & "innovate" together. =P btw innovate used to be a house production group that went hardcore

"Cuz I'm hardcore, heavyweight, magical man."
virtigo And gud 4 them. Glad they saw sense!!! They are good thow. I really like them anyway!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Andy 'DJ' Virtigo
Hard2Get I thought Innovate was Dougal & TKM (TKM = Steve Dunkley).

Simon And of course Jenna does the Vocals :)

Sy.
milo i know it was just released about a month back, storm himself told me it was an old dougal track that the vocals came from, i assumed that meant it was a previous release by him a long time ago and this was a new updated version, sorry for any confusion caused.

"Everybody... rock, rock on.. "
Hard2Get Storms remix of Zurich on the flip is over 4 years old :P

virus this is the first decent release by innovate though IMO

Simon I agree with Virus on this def being there best and only good tune apart from the only other one I liked was "The Universe".

Sy.
Hard2Get I like all of Innovate's stuff, especially the Innovate Anthem and Stop Me.

virtigo Innovate are a good group. As long as they keep making their happy hardcore then I'll keep liking them. Anyway, they're hardcore, what more do you want!!!???

~~~~~~~~~~~
Andy 'DJ' Virtigo
virus ^^ well just becuase its a hardcore track, doesnt automatically make it decent.. i want a tune that i'll enjoy listening to, and don't cry for me happens to be one of these tunes!

silver I have been wanting to do this for ages:

http://www.happyhardcore.com/records/record_releaseitemprofile.asp?action=recorditemsdisplay&recorditemsid=109

There is your track :)

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.

It took 1.16 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page