Radio listeners 174+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 Happy Hardcore Speed Racer track

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DJ Slinky OK. A little while ago, I heard Kazpa (Jungle DJ from NYC) drop this track into his Jungle set. It was like the dopest record I've ever heard, but I don't know the name/title of it. I asked Kazpa, but he was drunk and I didn't understand him. Anyways, if someone could help me out, I'd be sooooo ****ing grateful. Here's a brief description of it:

It starts out with kind of an old skool intro (lots of snares), then it goes into this KILLER bassline. the beat kicks in--really fast (maybe 180-185?) and kind of dark, if you know what I mean. Then there's all these whack-ass samples from Speed Racer--just random shit, not like that stupid, POS Keoki track. Anyways, then it breaks, and goes into an acapella of the Speed Racer Theme. Then the beat kicks in, and I think you can imagine the rest. Please help.

Peace,

Caleb

DJ Slinky--Representing HHC in the buckle of the Bible Belt
silver Alpha Team - Speed ?

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Brian K i was gonna say you're description sounds pretty close to alpha team's (dave & dj attack) - go speed, go which came out in '92. but, it's no where near 180 bpm....

"Cuz I'm hardcore, heavyweight, magical man."
hardcoreteckno here he comes, here comes Speed Racer, he's the demon on wheels...

Classic happy Hardcore Techno Anthems
singe
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Slinky:
not like that stupid, POS Keoki track.

Well, that's not alpha team then.

If kazpa played it, it's probably new/unreleased.

-c

It took 0.55 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page