Radio listeners 164+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Beatnation Records

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Beatnation Hi, i'm new in this forum (my english is poor i know... sorry about that), but i wish know if any people heard about Konami Beatnation Records, a japanese label, who makes music for alot games based in trance/hardcore/techno music, i'm become a fan since i listen their tunes, they're pretty awesome, link for the official page:

http://bmf.i-revo.jp/beatnation/

Ryu* is amazing doing Happy Hardcore, c ya :D.
Beatnation Some samples from the artist:

Artist: kors k (alias Teranoid)
Song: SIG SIG

Artist: dj TAKA
Song: Freeway Shuffle

Artist: L.E.D.
Song: The Deep Striker (H.W.S.)

Artist: Sota Fujimori
Song: Fly Above

Artist: dj Yoshitaka
Song: Nijiiro

Artist: Ryu*
Song: Bass2Bass
Audio Warfare The Shadow, Fly Above & Bass2Bass are all nice. Is everyone in that crowd for the top video sat down? Never thought I'd see that haha.

Can individual track be purchased anywhere? In English... ;)
Beatnation Sorry, the name of the kors k song is actually SIG SIG, my bad, in other hand i guess you can buy the artist albums via : http://www.play-asia.com/

And about the people in the live event, they're japanese game music players, i guess they don't dance :P.
Samination some tracks can be bought from japanese iTunes (I dont know if their DRM-free or not), but you'll need to get pre-paid cards to get that too work
Beatnation
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
some tracks can be bought from japanese iTunes (I dont know if their DRM-free or not), but you'll need to get pre-paid cards to get that too work

Yeah that's right, in japanese iTunes. Some other songs:

Kors K - Smoooch (Considered a sequel to SigSig.)

Ryu* - Dazzlin Darling

L.E.D. - JEWELLERY STORM

L.E.D. vs kors k - Tears for the Time

Ryu* vs kors k - Force of Wind

Ryu* - AI

dj Yoshitaka - Way to the Stars

dj TAKA - Tomorrow Perfume

Sota vs Ryu* - Go Beyond
scottyd2k9
quote:
Originally posted by Audio Warfare:
The Shadow, Fly Above & Bass2Bass are all nice. Is everyone in that crowd for the top video sat down? Never thought I'd see that haha.

Can individual track be purchased anywhere? In English... ;)

lol at 0.28 thought it was gonna startsinging barbie girl, the first part sounds like it, ahah.

Is there anywhere i can buy that flyabove & Kors K - Smoooch ??
acidfluxxbass Did synthwulf make music for a video game? there are vids on TY with his track in games :S
Beatnation
quote:
Originally posted by acidfluxxbass:
Did synthwulf make music for a video game? there are vids on TY with his track in games :S

Some people just get the song and make a chart or stepchart, is not official, so i don't think synthwulf make music for video games at all.

Beatnation Records and M-Project are pretty awesome.

M-Project is the team of two Japanese hardcore music lovers Negative X and Jabbawock. Based out of Tokyo, Japan. the duo are making waves on the hardcore scene globally. With over 30 - 40 releases under their belts a new album and various white label releases. It is no wonder the UK based magazine M8 said M-Project in their January 2005 issue M-Project is "Tokyo's best keep hardcore secret". M-Project have seen releases on various record labels, including "Rave N Beats Japan

In Hardcore Illusionist M-Project make their best hardcore album, with the help of others hardcore artists like: Guhroovy, DJ Depath, JAKAZiD, Haru*nya, DJ Plague and A+D+A+M Lab4* .

and from Beatmania IIDX 16 Style (commissioned by Konami):

Mr LoSTiT I recently found out about Beatnation records when I got my hands on the beatnation Summit Concert DVD and when Dj TAKA came out for his set, he had Beatnation vinyls which he used for his set.

Ryu* had the best set on the DVD in my opinion.

and speaking of great tunes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SPp6uT8dIA

How awesome is it? It's actually my ringtone at the moment.
Beatnation Yeah Ryu* is pretty awesome, if anyone want some tracks, just send me a PM.
Beatnation New Tunes (no sot new actually):

Rock Da House / M-Project

Anthem Landing (Another) / DJ MURUSAME

MVA / L.E.D.

The Door Into Rainbow / L.E.D.

Beach-Side-Bunny / DJ Mass MAD Izm*

Dirty Digital / kors k

V]?@\ZA / D.J. SETUP

Enjoy .
SpiritWolf Man this is a blast from the past! These are the artists that got me into dance music. Now I need to buy more stuff lol.
Beatnation
quote:
Originally posted by SpiritWolf:
Man this is a blast from the past! These are the artists that got me into dance music. Now I need to buy more stuff lol.

They keep it making music/albums, you can buy it in play-asia the most.
ultraskool
quote:
Originally posted by Beatnation:
Hi, i'm new in this forum (my english is poor i know... sorry about that), but i wish know if any people heard about Konami Beatnation Records, a japanese label, who makes music for alot games based in trance/hardcore/techno music, i'm become a fan since i listen their tunes, they're pretty awesome, link for the official page:

http://bmf.i-revo.jp/beatnation/

Ryu* is amazing doing Happy Hardcore, c ya :D.

COol post mate, those tunes are awesome. BUt i can't read the website it's in Japanese! LOL
whispering TBH not too familiar with these types of tunes. Though i have one Beatmania CD, and in that the tunes from BeForU and PlatoniX (the part in 1:07 is to die for) were great. But i didnt like the Ryu tunes (Be Quiet and Ageha) on that album that much.
Beatnation
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
TBH not too familiar with these types of tunes. Though i have one Beatmania CD, and in that the tunes from BeForU and PlatoniX (the part in 1:07 is to die for) were great. But i didnt like the Ryu tunes (Be Quiet and Ageha) on that album that much.

Ryu* makes ALOT happy hardcore tracks :

Ryu - So Fabulous!!

Ryu - Dazzlin' Darlin

Ryu - Sakura Storm

Ryu - I'm so Happy

Well i love Ryu* songs :)
Samination ryu is also called kors k if im not misstaken
Beatnation
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
ryu is also called kors k if im not misstaken

Nop, Ryu is Ryutaro Nakahara and kors k is Kosuke Saito, they're friends but not the same person.
Samination then I'm very misstaken :P

It took 1.43 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page