Radio listeners 170+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 WHO WANTS SOME FREE MUSIC?!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Denile Afternoon all.
I recently decided to relaunch my label Audio Reanimation with the sole intention of getting good music out there for free.

With that in mind, I'm pleased to announce that the next 6 releases (info below) are available to download right now for absolutely nothing over at http://soundcloud.com/audio-reanimation

ARR011: Skampy & Deddley - U.F.Oh - Firefly Remix
ARR010: Skampy & Deddley - U.F.Oh
ARR009: Father & Digital Anarchy - Killervibe - Alt. Mix
ARR008: Eufeion, Denile & E-Vade - Nu Sensation
ARR007: Zero Control - Don't Wanna Believe [Over Now] - Eufeion, Denile & E-Vade Remix
ARR006: Digital Anarchy vs Skampy & Mayhem - Illusions Of Sound - Horzi & Meke Remix

These are all mp3's encoded at 320kbps so will be fine for playing out if you so wish...
Enjoy!
Gray (Denile)
DJ Jessie I thought free hardcore was killing the scene?
Denile Killing the scene... lol.

I think you're getting confused with illegal file-sharing mate - this is not that at all - this is a label actually being nice and giving out free music with express permission from all producers involved
DJ Jessie Ah, That was what I was getting it mixed up with. Thank you for correcting me.

Now, to go check out what you have to offer.
djDMS Long time no see mate!

Many thanks :-)
Shades wont soundcloud change the 320 mp3's to 128 :)
Hard2Get Given that you can upload wav's i can't see why this would be true.
scottyd2k9 ARR007: Zero Control - Don't Wanna Believe [Over Now] - Eufeion, Denile & E-Vade Remix

Wow that is a wicked tune, thanks for all the tracks, some really nice stuff here..

Illusions of sound is a wicked bouncy track, this'll get you of your seat lol..
Hard2Get That Zero control tune is wicked. Not generally a fan of new Hardcore but that's a good tune! Has many of the qualities that i look for in Hardcore.
Denile Thanks for the comments guys. Glad you're enjoying the music.

I don't think soundcloud converts any of the music in terms of quality - as Hard2Get said, you can upload WAV's, so it shouldn't be a prob...

8D lovin U.F.Oh - Firefly Remix

actually had to come back to download it again as it seems I've deleted by mistake

It took 0.89 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page