Radio listeners 164+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music production & Gear talk
 numark xl100

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Atlas has anyone seen these babies yet? They look like tables outta the future or somthing. You know, all the extras. The LCD display and all that jazz. I remember someone saying that these tables were tha shit. But that was just one person, id like to hear more opinions about them, since im in the mood to get new tables and the techs are way outta my price range (otherwise id just get the techs). Any one have anything to say bout them? I know numarks previous models of the tt1, and tt2 had alotta bugs to it.

Thanx for if ya post somthing

"Ravers don't fall, they trip and roll."
StrifeII i think these are the same price as techs or maybe more, but they do look like a scratchaholic's dream. i wouldnt go for em though, numark have bad reputation.

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
Atlas yea, numark does have a bad rap, but they just look so damn cool...........

"Ravers don't fall, they trip and roll."
atomicb they have a bad rep? d'oh *owns some numarks second hand while he saves for techies/numarks :P*

Brian K it wasn't until gemini bought out numark that they began to get a bad rep...

"Cuz I'm hardcore, heavyweight, magical man."
djtransient I own Numarks at this point in time and they aren't that bad. I learnt everything on them. My only complaints are that they have +- 10% pitch adjust and poor torque. But they are usuable. I'm guessing with these new decks will be pretty good. Maybe not as good as techs, but still really good.

The past is history, the future is a mystery, but now is a gift, that's why its called the present.

It took 0.75 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page