Radio listeners 157+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Jimmy J

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
draco A bud and I have been trying to get hold of a track by Jimmy J - six days for months - ne1 out there got ne ideas where we can get hold of it *edit*
DJ STYLUS I dont know of any places where u can download MP3s anymore. But u can get hold of it easily. try shop.happyhardcore.com or u can get an album with it on like OFF YER NUT!!!

---------------------------------------------------
You Know Life, is all about expression.
You only live once, and your not coming back.
So express yourself!
Hard2Get Six Days 98 is 10 times better :) and it's by Jimmy J AND CruLT :)

virus bleh.. the brisk mix is the best.. i dont like all those added vocals in the 98 n 2000 mixes

mcjutt yeah mate u want to try hard 2 find in bermingham or dmf in birmingham as well they should have it if they dont they will find u a copy of it look on the web for hard 2 find records u should fin it in google

its time for an education from the overnight sensation spitting in every direction i aim to keep lyrics up to perfection
virus don't buy from hard to find, they price waaaay to high :P buy from shop.happyhardcore.com or something!

Dj Tripnosis Hmmmm, Well Virus is right, the hard to find site's will charge up the ass but either way i think yer best bet is from dancevinylfinder.co.uk they charge but they deliver !!! always check imo aswell

-Hi, My name is Auto and i looove to get Blotto !! -
No Left Turn Kniteforce Classics #1... has the original Take Me Away with Six Days on the flip

-Donny / No Left Turn
genocide All about KFA 1!!! Best mixes so far.

Genocide makes me nervous...
thedaddie if u want a record get your ass to ebay,every record u will want will eventualy be for sale

DJDeluxe You're all forgetting something....

The OFFICIAL supplier of all KNITEFORCE/KFA records is:

www.i-tunes.co.uk

DJ Deluxe - for all your kniteforce needs....

www.kniteforce.co.uk
Hard2Get Yeah I-Tunes is a quality store :)

It took 0.81 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page