Total online 1706
 Radio listeners 157+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Could you please tell me what u mean with HH?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
The BlackZmurf Yo ravers!
Im a bit confused and hope that u can help me. Im a BIG fan of Happy hardcore (and hardcore) and was really
happy when I found this forum, but I suspect that you dont mean the same thing with HH as I do. I listen 2 artists
like: the Prophet, Dj Paul, Charly Lownoise and Menthal Theo and other ones from the old Happy hardcore and
Thunderdome CDs. Nowadays I listen mostly to gabber and terror but I really enjoy these old songs. Am I
talking about the same sort of music as u or is it just me being blind (I havent seen any of the old champions
being mentioned here)? Thans to any one giving me an explanation.

It´s nice to B importante...
BUT IT´S MORE IMPORTANTE TO B NICE!
DJ nimby most people here talk about stuff out of the uk

sometimes youll hear abnout the dutch stuff because i think its safe to say most of us like it too

jared

Simon Yeah It is the same type of music :) (good music) however The Dutch artists you mentioned have been mentioned on here a lot in the past. Charlie Lownoise & Mental Theo have a lot.....I think Silver Likes their Producing style :)

Search the forums and you will find a lot mentioned especially on artists CL & MT & Paul Elstak.

Sy.
ryg0r Charlie Lownoise & Mental Theo?? Mate those guys have made an anthem that will last for ages - I love it, but I'm not sure why? Why is it so good?

-=[ryg0r]=-
The BlackZmurf Thank u guys, I am really happy with that answer. I will get some of the UK stuff and give it a try.

It´s nice to B importante...
BUT IT´S MORE IMPORTANTE TO B NICE!

It took 0.67 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page