Radio listeners 182+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 raver baby

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
1xtcraver does any body know if raver baby have there own site or no a site that sells them cuz as record labels go there pretty stompin but i have already got all the ones from imo and am desperate to get more.

please help

What's your name what have you taken. Reach for the lasers. Safe as f*ck
MCDJ go to www.groundzerorecords.net

they sell alot of raver baby records

search on google and you'll find alot more mate

cheers

Check 1.......Check 2
We are the hardcore krew thats us
MCDJ oh Whatta Buzz
Hard2Get Also try:
www.Juno.co.uk

DJ Mouse what release are we up to now? and when's the next one gonna hit the shops?

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
1xtcraver i'm not sure i think there is about 20 but there linked with jelly baby aswell
the one i would kill 4 is breeze n styles black magic if u've heard it u'll know why

What's your name what have you taken. Reach for the lasers. Safe as f*ck
virtigo So would I. As soon as I find it its in my record box with the rest!! I think we're up to raverbaby 7 as far as releases go. I have been looking for other but unsuccessfully! If I find any more I'll let you all know! Promice

~~~~~~~~~~~
Andy 'DJ' Virtigo
DJ Mouse yeh it's a good tune is that,but you're shining's way better imo,can't wait to get my hands on that

"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
Oli G personaly wait till let me fly away, and take your time are released
/me jizms

Garage Is where You Keep Your ****in Car
House Is where You Live
Hardcore Is HOW You Live

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
DJ nimby im so glad that raverbaby stuff rarely gets played over here..

gimme some pitched up!!

jared

Simon
quote:
Originally posted by OliGhalebi:
personaly wait till let me fly away, and take your time are released
/me jizms

The trance version is already out (unfortunatly) I saw it in a hmv the other day "Darren Styles & Mark Breeze" - "Fly Away".

Sy.
Comet Unfortunatly?? Um.. I think they remixed it.. most all songs from Raver Baby or Jelly Baby are remixes of trance songs.. Come Together, Castles, Together With a Smile, Ordinary World, etc.

BTW, where are all of you hearing these?? I wanna hear them!! IM me to let me know!
sammypoohuk I cant w8 for Ur Shinging n the lost boys :D also that one by ufo....ummmmmm the cover of heavens cry "Til Tears do us part"
quote:
The trance version is already out (unfortunatly) I saw it in a hmv the other day "Darren Styles & Mark Breeze" - "Fly Away"
quote:
Unfortunatly?? Um.. I think they remixed it.. most all songs from Raver Baby or Jelly Baby are remixes of trance songs

Isnt "Let me fly" by Breeze n styles neway??? i thought it was...

..SaMmY..
Hee Hee Haa Haa

Oli G let me fly away was originaly made by b&s as a hardcore tune, then they did the trance remix for nukleuz, its no big thing, and fair play to them
its ****in wkd..

House Is where You Live
Hardcore Is HOW You Live

Emanation UFO's cover ov heavens cry is defo gona b a must buy, is there a release date on it??????????????????/

"Where's all the noise, all the girlz, all the boyz"
SteveW2k1
Anyone know where I can hear samples or full versions of Raverbaby/Jelly Baby or just any new hardcore releases?

'Happy Hardcore will never die'

Best hhc song ever -'Toytown'

Oli G the new breeze and styles stuff
www.djbreeze.co.uk
hixxy and ufo stuff, im sure youl have to wait cos neither of them like sticking stuff online.. weird ppl :P

House Is where You Live
Hardcore Is HOW You Live

Comet does anyone mind sending me the samples from the site? they wont work.

"I'm on my way I'm runniiiiiin', I'm gonna catchu if I can!"

Current Search: DHSS songs
MC RizlaDizla http://www.djhixxy.co.uk/

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush."
"Oh my goodness gracious me, Badboy Dj, Wikkid Mc."
virtigo Just so you all know, Styles & Breeze now also do HardHouse as well as Hardcore. Their DJ names are (Styles) Darren Styles and (Breeze) Mark Breeze. Why do they do this? They are suppose to be dedicated to the Hardcore scene not do both!! Pathetic and it does my nut in alot!!!

~~~~~~
DJ Virtigo
Love Monkey NO! NO! Not pathetic at all. You have to understand that these people love hardcore but a lot of the time they make it at a loss. They still need to put food on the table! Thats why a lot of them make other styles as well.

pacman
quote:
Originally posted by virtigo:
Just so you all know, Styles & Breeze now also do HardHouse as well as Hardcore. Their DJ names are (Styles) Darren Styles and (Breeze) Mark Breeze. Why do they do this? They are suppose to be dedicated to the Hardcore scene not do both!! Pathetic and it does my nut in alot!!!

~~~~~~
DJ Virtigo

they are supposed to be dedicated to the hardcore scene????? says who???? they are allowed to do whatever the **** they want, without someone abusing them for their choices! it's not like they've totally dogged hardcore, they still make it. and btw they make trance not hardhouse.

you're the one who's pathetic for abusing someone for doing something they want to do.

drugs is not the answer... drugs? is the question... yes is the answer
Underloop Hmmmmm, I'm sure they eat vegetables as well as meat, yet I don't hear the meat eaters out there in public outcry!! hehehehe

Matthew aka DJ Underloop
--------------------------
"Turn that shit up!!!!!"
DJ Mouse i don't see anything wrong with producing or spinning other music. as long as they don't dump hardcore for another genre

DJ Mouse
Midway_raver Just think at least they didnt sell out they cud stop making hardcore and im sure their finaces wud look betta!!!! Just b fcuking grateful!! ( Coming from the guy who usually slates most commercial poop!!)

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting
djstorm
quote:
Originally posted by virtigo:
Just so you all know, Styles & Breeze now also do HardHouse as well as Hardcore. Their DJ names are (Styles) Darren Styles and (Breeze) Mark Breeze. Why do they do this? They are suppose to be dedicated to the Hardcore scene not do both!! Pathetic and it does my nut in alot!!!

~~~~~~
DJ Virtigo

right i dont post a lot but it pisses me off when people write things like that!
hardcore however good the music is .... at the moment can rarely actually make someone enuff money to live comfortably off .... everyone has rent , bills etc to pay for and sales for hardcore arent good enuff to make that kind of money for... u need to understand that in some peoples case its the money they make off of other styes of music that allows them to carry on making hardcore sometimes even at a loss ..... just because someone makes hard house , trance, drum n bass etc as a sideline doesnt mean they arent dedicated t hardcore .. in fact in some cases it means they are more dedicated .. because realistically if someone was making a LOT of money doing trance etc they coudl easiyl **** hardcore off and not make it anymoreand spent there time making pils of cash off of tracne etc ..but they carry on meanin they are more dedicated. to call breeze n styles pathetic is just stupid they have both doen a lot fo work in the scene and are entitled to do what music they want without fools cussing them off, for stupid reasons

sorry to moan but until u have to make a living out of hardcore ..keep your mouth shut about thigs u know nothing about.

storm
Brian K i don't think that comment could have been any more arrogant or closed minded virtigo =P

"Cuz I'm hardcore, heavyweight, magical man."
Simon I just can't emphisize how much work Styles & Breeze have done for the Hardcore Scene both have been in the scene for a long long time and deserve a lot of respect for what they have done which is a damn lot.

Sy.
virtigo **** me!! What have I started here!

Rite, I love Breeze n Styles. Their music is amongst the best in the scene and I agree with you all that they have done wonders for Hardcore. I also except that people have other tastes in music and have to make a living out of more than 1 style. Thats fine. All I was saying was that it does my head in sometimes when you here that a DJ who has been with the scene for years an years has suddenly decided to make hard house. It wont make me dislike the hardcore they make and how I feel about them as a person. Never in a million years, they will always be superb DJ's. All I mean is that It can just be almost like a shock to the system when you find out that they make another style of music and thats what annoys me. Its the feeling I get not the fact that the DJ is making other music styles.

I mean shit, i listen to more than 1 style of music and I think we all listen to more than 1 style. Thats normal to say the least.

So in conclusion i would like to say sorry if I offended any1. You all missunderstud what I meant. I will never dislike Breeze n Styles for making HardHouse coz they make hardcore and have done for years and years. If it was like that then I wouldnt like Brisk n Ham (other name Stimulant Dj's). They play hardhouse too dont they and they are superb hardcore dj's.

Again, sorry if I offended any1. That wasnt wot I was trying to do at all! I no I sed its pathetic, that was the wrong word to use and the wrong sentence too. I was just shocked to hear that they were makin hardhouse. OK!

Oh and Storm, Im not gonna keep my mouth shut at all. I understand all of this more than you'll ever imagine. I talk to alot of DJ's who have had to change scene's due to lack of £. So without offending you, Yes I do know what I'm talking about thank you very much!

~~~~~~
DJ Virtigo
djstorm well if u know what u r talking about then shut up and stop complaining that they make hard house then! *sighs*

storm
virtigo Im not complaining. It was a shock to me that they were thats all. no complaining there at all! The only complaining I did was about myself. I take back wot I sed toward the top of the page. I was wrong an I no that. Just giv me a break! Ive apologised. Wot more do you want!

~~~~~~
DJ Virtigo
djstorm haha well seein as u have taken back what u said and as im a thouroughly nice chap really i can accept your apology ;)

storm
ac slater
Screw you guys, im goin home!

virtigo haha, well seein as u have accepted my apology and as im a thouroughly nice chap myself, i can accept your acceptance of my apology (if that makes any sence) ;)

~~~~~~
DJ Virtigo
Comet My friend writes every style of music , and is good at it! O_o

In fact, he called me showing me this really nice hardcore song! I'll have to show you all sometime. It sounds like a bit of Lost Generation and an Essential Platinum track! heehee!

"I'm on my way I'm runniiiiiin', I'm gonna catchu if I can!"

Current Search: DHSS songs

It took 1.7 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page