Radio listeners 155+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 Lasgo - Alone!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
CrazyDrugAddict Was listenin to a friends april slammin vinyl tape pack and when we listend to the demand tape there was an absolutly thumpin kick ass version of lasgo alone does any1 know wot the name of this track is or who produced it? and if you havent heard it u should look it up bcoz IMO its everything a hardcore rip should be!

Midway_raver Dj Demand - Without You on Compulsive with Expansions 2002 on the flip.... I agree to i bought it coz i thought it rocked then 2 weeks later i found out it was actually lasgo alone. banging tune and the flip is well good too:D

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting
Haeobogoblin i have 2 get the hhc version of that, but first i cud do with geting some decks.....

"Just because I have a head shaped like an amusing pile of mashed potato, doesn't mean I'm not sophisticated"
DJ_Solstice damn it!! imorecords.com dont have it stock!!! GRRRRRRRR

"Horns Crew Dont Stop! Whistle Posse Pump It Up!!"
Haeobogoblin Solstice, stop stalking me

"Just because I have a head shaped like an amusing pile of mashed potato, doesn't mean I'm not sophisticated"
Lixx I took a listen to this at SSU cause I like the original but damn this rip is a pile..

Brian K poop

"Cuz I'm hardcore, heavyweight, magical man."
carldj90 There any new remixes of this track in recent years?
baakaara Hi has anyone got a clip of this Dj Demand - Without You ? or a know where i can get digital version or a link to a preview ?

Samination it's vinyl only. If anyone cant find a sample, I will make one later today

Edit: Was already on youtube:

It took 0.81 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page