Total online 1826
 Radio listeners 165+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Canon in D Major (Elliot X-Ell 2010 Remix)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
E-Core Hey,

Would like you all to hear my newest tune, and give some feedback whether it be positive or negative ?
Thought I would remix this classical song due to it being such a good piece :)
Also if anyone would like a download link please do say and I'll upload it :)

Cheers,
X-Ell
Audio Warfare Tis not bad mate. Intro needs a bit of character IMO. Could be any old track up till the break. Also is that piano in the break doing what it's supposed to do? Sure some of the notes aren't right.
Mortis
quote:
Originally posted by Audio Warfare:
Also is that piano in the break doing what it's supposed to do? Sure some of the notes aren't right.

That's what I thought so I searched for the original and it sounds the same on that too. Listen from around 2:25 onwards: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Af372EQLck

As for the remix...that portamento is a killer. Might have sounded a bit better if it wasn't for that
Audio Warfare
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:

As for the remix...that portamento is a killer. Might have sounded a bit better if it wasn't for that

Aye gotta agree there. Bit overkill on that lead. Blimey, it works in the original though, probably down to the instruments used and the other musical content. Just sounds wrong here IMO.
Ionosphere imo, this tune has been crucified once to often already. Maybe try using your talents on something a bit less obvious.
D-tor I liked it. (not a producer, not a critic)

It took 0.67 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page