Radio listeners 169+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Hardcore - finally recieving recognition

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Emanation This is long overdue.
Mixmag av done an article in the new issue about the hardcore scene, n now its finally recieving the credit its due!
Theres quotes from, Hixxy, Sharkey n styles n av blamed its new trancey style on its new found success.

Long Live Hardcore, the scene that won't back down!

"Where's all the noise, all the girlz, all the boyz"
Skeenip Got a link where we could all read it?

"Well it just goes on and on and you don't stop, party people winding up and keep on going til you drop YEAH!"
Emanation Erm...... unless u get Mixmag out there, sorry i can't help ya, but i'll pick out all the relevant points n out em up ere for all u non uk members!!!

zero That's how I found this site - Thanks Mixmag.
Found Happyhardcore on Dream fm (London) some years back.

DjMoNkEyBoY Hiya!
What issue of Mixmag is the feature on Happy Hardcore?
I must have this documentation.

Dj MoNkEyBoY
Founder of Monkeyshine Inc.

Keep it Real!

Keep it Happy!

Keep it Hardcore!
bowzer scan the article and post it :o

silver Someone scan it and post it... I need to see this :)

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Emanation Silver, i don't believe u ain't seen it.
It mentions happyhardcore.com n gives a short rundown ov how u set it up!

Surely u've seen it!

silver Well I don't live in the UK and it takes a while for the mag to get here...

Emanation Did they not contact u about it?

virtigo The website is www.mixmag.net but you cant read the magazine on the web! Bollox eh!

~~~~~~
DJ Virtigo
bowzer ^^^
yea odd how they might want you to buy their mag to read it.

XxXbUnnYgAlXxX Yeah thas how i found this site aswell-its in this months Mixmag-the one with the &1 pill on the front it talks about Slammin Vinyl in Milton Keynes and Bojangles in Guildford amongst others, its a really good article i got all excited when i read it coz as u said happy hardcore is finally being seen as something other than sped up madonna tracks which some bloke who i told i loved happy hardcore to thought it was. I was very pissed off lol, but hopefully that'll help people realise happy hardcore is wicked stuff and theres a tonne of people out there who love it.
XxX

yOu'rE nOt aLoNE...
Hard2Get
quote:
yea odd how they might want you to buy their mag to read it.

LOL

silver I got 5 copies coming but I still havn't seen the article... oh well at least it's all good.

Midway_raver Yeah i read it over and over in hospital and was quite surprised how good the article was. i think over the next few weeks we'll see hardcore being reviewed in the "hard dance" records section at da back which shud b fun to hear sum1 who has no idea what theyre lookin 4 review a hardcore record:)

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting
virtigo I bought MixMag before. Good article. Its about time Hardcore got regognision like that! Excellent!

~~~~~~
DJ Virtigo
djyogi hoooray to happy hardcore now lets use this as publicity and make happpy hardcore biggger then before.

"My only regret in life is that i wasn't a DJ" Draz
Kam Hopefully the reviews are a bit more constructive these days than they were a couple of years back, when they'd hand a Hardcore record to someone who obviously didnt have any knowlege of the genre to review. As such they wouldnt know what to make of it, call it crap and give it 1 out of 10!

Thats kinda like getting someone who hates House music to review a House record :P

It took 1.05 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page