Radio listeners 160+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 mini ravers!!!! ARGH!!!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
XxXbUnnYgAlXxX U know what-I may b wrong-bt i av a feelin that sum day soon happy hardcore is gunna b like the new metal-u know-instead of avin mini moshers u get mini ravers & instead of them wearin like all that eveliner down their faces they'll av acid smilie faces drawn on their cheeks wearin like cyber dog clothes haha! dunno if thatll b a good thing or a bad thing... bt u know, my feelin might be wrong... hopefully!
XxX

I'm havin issues!
Simon As long as they support the scene and buy loads of HHC related things who cares :)

Sy.
Emanation Isn't that wot happened ages ago, around 1992, the era ov acid rave, illuminous clothin wiv acid faces, whistles, white gloves n glowsticks.
A new hardcore is apon us, wot will it bring?????

"Where's all the noise, all the girlz, all the boyz"
XxXbUnnYgAlXxX im not sayin dat dere is ne thin wrong wiv that coz there isnt-it mite be kinda cool who knows, just speculatin da future is all-plus i found it kind weird yesterday walkin in2 HMV to find Bonkers on da display shelf-last time i checked they didnt even av a happy hardcore section in da store let alone puttin it on display nxt 2 dave pierces dance anthems or whatever haha! im used 2 goin down 2 massiv records! But yeah-im not complainin just startin a conversation :)
XxX

I'm havin issues!
Emanation Well thats wot hardcore is all about...Exception.
Wot eva ulook like n whoeva u r, if u enjoy hardcore n arn't here to cause trouble then ur a friend ov hardcore!

Do i sound like a politician?

"Where's all the noise, all the girlz, all the boyz"
fazza ahh leave the mini ravers alone! haha theres no harm in em! if they love hardcore now then they are probably gonna be into it forever! the more people who get into the scene the better.

respect to the mini ravers!
av it!

"Hixxy is god!"
DjMoNkEyBoY Wherever the scene goes, you'll see me there.

Dj MoNkEyBoY
Founder of Monkeyshine Inc.

Keep it Real!

Keep it Happy!

Keep it Hardcore!
number2301 Lol instead of Slipknow hoodies they be wearing yellow jackets!!!

-------------------------
Number 2301 Is Getverdomme Het Hardste!

'Living in my world is easy, there is only peace, love and ... ecstacy'

It took 0.94 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page