Radio listeners 176+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 New tunes! Audio X - Dubplate Bizness/No Fear

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Audio X It's been a while, but I'm finally back in the studio cranking out new tunes! Here is a little preview of the fruit of my labours!

NOT for the kickdrum elitist.

http://soundcloud.com/aural_sex_recordings/audio-x-dubplate-bizness

http://soundcloud.com/aural_sex_recordings/audio-x-no-fear
Mortis Two pretty decent tracks there. I like the old skool feel of Dubplate Bizness.
redwingz Great to see you are back producing :D

Really liking these 2 tracks, so glad there are more artists making breakbeat hardcore now. Its such an awesome style of music.
Brian K
quote:
Originally posted by redwingz:
Great to see you are back producing :D

seconded!

the bit @ 2:52 on duplate business is killing me, can't remember what it's from...I know it's for breaks but I wish it was a little faster tempo wise.
Audio X
quote:
Originally posted by Brian K:
quote:

seconded!

the bit @ 2:52 on duplate business is killing me, can't remember what it's from...I know it's for breaks but I wish it was a little faster tempo wise.

Caught me! lol it's from an old reggae tune. That riff got rinsed to death back in the 90s in some jungle tracks and I think BANG! even used it in one of their tunes.
Mortis
quote:
Originally posted by Audio X:
quote:
Originally posted by Brian K:
quote:

seconded!

Caught me! lol it's from an old reggae tune. That riff got rinsed to death back in the 90s in some jungle tracks and I think BANG! even used it in one of their tunes.

If you mean the whistle sound then Prodigy used it on the track Jericho.
Audio X
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:

Haha I hadn't noticed that through the minor key and piano patch! Looks like that riff got around quite a bit!
Mortis Indeed. It's actually from The Revolutionaries - Kunta Kinte. It's been sampled 5 times or so in the mid 90's by Prodigy, Wots My Code & Rebel MC.
Audio X That's the one! Didn't know there were other reggae heads here! I must have played that tune 8 million times on my dad's hifi back in the day.
Brian K
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:

lol forgot it was in that but I remember hearing it in a jungle tune from the early 90s, either ellis dee or pilgrim cained it.

glad to know what the original is
Audio X Anyone else? :D

It took 0.95 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page