Radio listeners 175+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Ponder - Transient Vol.2 *New Studio Mix*

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
ponder It's finally here! The long awaited (by at least 6 different people) follow up to my first artist mix 'Transient'.
In a similar vein to volume 1, this is a 75-ish minute studio mix of my own tracks and remixes from the last year or so, with a handful of new unreleased bits and a couple of VIP mixes created exclusively for this. Featuring Drum & Bass, Breakbeat Hardcore, Freeform, Liquid and other things in between.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?2w31rd84t3t8yam
Length: 1:18
Format: 192k MP3
File Size: 107mb

Feedback, cash, swans etc. all received with a mixture of warmth and mild suspicion.

If you like what you hear then you can follow me on Soundcloud and Facebook for clips and updates :)
http://soundcloud.com/pondz
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Ponder/115994905080419
Mortis Awesome. I've got the first one but I think I've only ever listened to it once
8D Well this looks ****ing awesome

thanks =D
Lorenzo.Tweakn jesus christ. i love ponder. :D
8D Hey Ponder, I always wondered: Is there a story behind "New Zealand Story"?
always imagines there probably was a pretty good one :P
Audio Warfare Nice! Loved the first one so can't wait for this.
Mortis I just had a quick skip through this and it's going straight on CD. Can't wait to give it a proper listen because it sounds amazing.
tru bass I absolutely tanned transient no.1, really looking forward to hearing this :)
Warnman
quote:
Originally posted by 8D:
I always wondered: Is there a story behind "New Zealand Story"?

I know, there was an Amiga game with the same name in the 80's. I don't know, if there is musical connection.
ponder
quote:
Originally posted by Warnman:
quote:
Originally posted by 8D:

I know, there was an Amiga game with the same name in the 80's. I don't know, if there is musical connection.

No connection whatsoever, other than that we stole the name. :P We're proper 80s boys, Wiz and I.
Warnman
quote:
Originally posted by ponder:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 8D:

No connection whatsoever, other than that we stole the name. :P We're proper 80s boys, Wiz and I.

But were you only inspired by the name of this game or has it been just a mere chance?

Listended to the mix now. Really neat tunes! I'd like to listen to them being used during Hardcore Mixes. Purely they kind of get me becoming tired. I do not mean it in a bad way. Great production, but I am more to the Hardcore based mixes at the moment. Like I already said somewhere else, I prefer mixes using different styles, because it keeps them more alive.

That's what probably the point, that detained me from switching into the D&B-scene.
ponder
quote:

But were you only inspired by the name of this game or has it been just a mere chance?

I'm not really sure what that means? The name of the track has nothing to do with the music. The track was written before it had a title. Wizbit named it as a reference to the game. :)

tru bass This mix is fantastic by the way.
really good.

It took 0.95 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page