Radio listeners 171+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 New Scott Brown track w/ Al Storm

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Mortis I shamelessly ripped this off Thumpa's post on USH

http://soundcloud.com/alstorm/al-storm-vs-plus-system-run-to
djDMS Nice tune but sounds suspiciously like the 'Bring me round to love' remix!
Mortis It's ok nothing ground breaking though. Three or four years ago I would have been really hyped with just the thought of these two making a track together but now the result just seems a bit flat.
latininxtc if scott brown's 100th release remixes will be very reminiscent to this track, then i will be extremely disappointed
Revs Wasn't that ment to be released in 2009? Can't find anything about it!
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:
It's ok nothing ground breaking though. Three or four years ago I would have been really hyped with just the thought of these two making a track together but now the result just seems a bit flat.

Brilliant compared to the other rubbish that's out though.
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:
It's ok nothing ground breaking though. Three or four years ago I would have been really hyped with just the thought of these two making a track together but now the result just seems a bit flat.

there's nothing brilliant about it. mortis is right the track is extremely flat and sounds like something that was left over from his 2005ish era. it is awfully slow as well, and i don't think speeding it up would do it much good either
acidfluxxbass
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:

there's nothing brilliant about it. mortis is right the track is extremely flat and sounds like something that was left over from his 2005ish era. it is awfully slow as well, and i don't think speeding it up would do it much good either

Im not too hyped tbh. Al Storm and Scott Brown are names of the past.
ChiefRocka I liked the breakdown (0:41 - 1:05), but aside from that, it's not brilliant at all; it's flat and uninspired.
Torpex I think it's brilliant - can't fault it musically, very well written cheese. The mixdown seems a bit "empty" but this is exactly what you'd expect from a Plus System track and I predict it'll work wonders on a big soundsystem.

Thumbs up! :)
Wilky I'd love to hear an updated version of code by Scott brown... top tune
intact here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB&v=NuP9iYeBUn4
Samination a Scott Brown with a classic beat. finally
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Torpex:
I think it's brilliant - can't fault it musically, very well written cheese. The mixdown seems a bit "empty" but this is exactly what you'd expect from a Plus System track and I predict it'll work wonders on a big soundsystem.

Thumbs up! :)

the mixdown sound veryh stormy, so I wouldnt blame scott for that :P
Mortis Storm did engineer the track.
Craigavon raver
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Nice tune but sounds suspiciously like the 'Bring me round to love' remix!

Noticed that myself but not bad track it pretty catchy

It took 0.97 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page