Radio listeners 174+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 DIE ANOTHER DAY (GAMMER, SY & TECH) ARTWORK

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Thumpa

2CD album with 26 unmixed tracks exclusive to the album from Gammer, Sy & Technikore, Al Storm, JB-C, DJ Shimamura and loads more!

Most of the clips here - http://soundcloud.com/rebuild_music/sets/die-another-day

Keep your eyes peeled at http://www.rebuildmusic.com as this CD will be available for pre orders VERY SOON! :)
Samination wow, he really went easy on the details there. OH well, atleast the eyes seems the same :P
ozmium haha thats ****ing awesome, i always loved the artwork on harcdcore albums, i wonder if the artist is the same from the bonkers cds.
acidfluxxbass Has a 'War Of The Monsters' 1950's horror movie appeal :D

I like the artwork. Not so keen on the tracklist, but i know others will love it and I predict the album will sell well.
JayHH86 You could have illustrated all the little people running away as the previous seven Clubland X-Treme Hardcore cover babes. That would have been funny.
Mortis
quote:
Originally posted by ozmium:
haha thats ****ing awesome, i always loved the artwork on harcdcore albums, i wonder if the artist is the same from the bonkers cds.

It's the same person who did the Transformers ( i nearly wrote Transfarmers, that would have been hilarious) artwork, Dan Khanna.
Audio Warfare I like that a lot. :) Very nice.
Thumpa
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
wow, he really went easy on the details there. OH well, atleast the eyes seems the same :P

After all the blood and sweat I put into my label and all the hard work getting a Transformers artist to do the artwork then you go and say that.

This is going to sound really unprofessional but every time you write on the internet I just want to punch you in the face. You are such a dick man.

acidfluxxbass
quote:
Originally posted by Thumpa:
quote:
wow, he really went easy on the details there. OH well, atleast the eyes seems the same :P

After all the blood and sweat I put into my label and all the hard work getting a Transformers artist to do the artwork then you go and say that.

This is going to sound really unprofessional but every time you write on the internet I just want to punch you in the face. You are such a dick man.

I agree tbh. Thumpa and I have our differences but this artwork is out of this world. Insemination, you are spoilt rotton
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by acidfluxxbass:
quote:
quote:

I agree tbh. Thumpa and I have our differences but this artwork is out of this world. Insemination, you are spoilt rotton

ooh is this insemination hate? i'll join in! it's nice for ppl to share their opinions, but it'd be nicer if certain ppl would just stfu

i like the artwork looks straight out of a comic book. the eyes tho look a bit off to me, other than that, job well done i'd say
EnviousHardcore
quote:

Brilliant!

Goodluck with the album mate, looks great.
Thumpa New clips uploaded from AL STORM, GAVIN G, SAM B & MORE!
Thumpa New clip from Chris Ross!
djbood Looks ****in' awesome
v-act It seems like Samination looks for mistakes, but I think it looks really cool as it is. It's simple but not too simple, if you know what I mean.

I like the tracklist a lot, a lot of songs I havn't even heard.
Thumpa Thanks man, that's all I want. I'm trying really ****ing hard here to run a good label and get good, fresh music out there that isn't just all trance, vocals etc.
JayHH86 I like "trance, vocals etc".
Thumpa Read again:

" that isn't just all trance, vocals etc."

I like some trancey vocal stuff, hence why there's some on the album. Check the clips out!
JayHH86 Alright, keep your knickers on.

I've been checking the clips periodically as they've been appearing. Some very good stuff, indeed.

It took 1.14 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page