Total online 1937
 Radio listeners 174+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Free Track: Triquatra - Blue Midnight (Chillout)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Triquatra Hello all,
not a track that anyone will be raving to anytime soon, but I've just finished off a Chillout/Ambient track and thought I would fire it out at anyone who is interested in that particular style of music!

http://www.dj-triquatra.com/mp3/Triquatra%20-%20Blue%20Midnight.mp3

My websites all finished now so its a little bit more organised if you ever fancy paying it a visit:
http://www.dj-triquatra.com
and finally, shamlessly, I created a "page" for myself on facebook - so if anyone feel so inclined to 'like' me, that would be rather splendid!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Triquatra/131145420293382
thankyou and enjoy
djDMS Ooh! I'll get right on this, thanks :-)
Warnman Loving it! Reminds me a little bit of Chicane's tunes, but to be compareable with them it needs to be more full of meat. Otherwise I understood you didn't want it to be sth into the direction of Ambient Trance, which means your track is a nice and pleasurable one for relaxation just the way it was meant to be.
D-tor Oooooh a Triquatra track.
Triquatra Herzlichen Dank Warnman :)

hope everyone else enjoys it too!

i'll pop a hardcore one up soon!
Ionosphere I enjoyed listening to that after a hectic day. Calmed me right down. Very nice indeed.

However, I did notice that there's no vocals....

is it the karaoke version? ;)
Triquatra hehe, i'm not a great singer, but i could try! ;)
JayHH86 Fcuking hell Rowan, this is gorgeous mate.

Triquatra thankyou sir! :)

hopefully my hardcore is enjoyable also, I look forward to putting it up online!
Warnman
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
Herzlichen Dank Warnman :)

There you go!
It was kind of funny, because I was thinking about chillout music yesterday and you poped up and shared this track with the community.

Not unlike Ionosphere, I waited for this track to be my dessert, my end the day.
Audio Warfare Lovely mate, this is great. :)
Mortis I will get to this at some point.
Quicksilver Great tune! :)

I also got one or two chillout tunes on my Soundcloud, not as good as yours though! ^^
Triquatra thankyou for all the kind comments :)
made me feel a ton better had a few downs recently!
djDMS It's lovely! Ambient/chillout style music is at about no.73 on my list of favourite genres (behind Balkan balalaikacore and anything by Gisbo) but this surprised me a lot. Am i converted? No! But i really enjoyed it. Great work mate, more please :-)
Triquatra glad you enjoyed it!
I have a rather interesting chillout project i'm working on at the moment which should be...interesting!
and thought i would give this a final bump! Tomorrow i shall unleash one of my new hardcore tracks! hoorah!
Simon This is top stuff, I feel very chillaxed now!

It took 1.31 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page