Radio listeners 176+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Web site suggestions & site problems
 thread links breaking

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Warnman This is a problem, I noticed about two months ago for the first time and since today it's getting worse and worse.
Several threads already became not callable anymore. Am I talking about an old problem or what are we facing here?
Are there any chances that the problem will be fixed and the threads will be available again?
JustIncredible Are you using Firefox 4? Happens to me all the time too.
m0nst3r I couldnt view this one before...and I haven't been able to read "general thread of boredom" since yesterday morning...ITS FRUSTRATING :(
silver What browser you using? I notice no problems in chrome, post a screen shot.
Warnman I tried to access to some treads via Firefox and IE: same reaction.
latininxtc not sure if it's the same problem everyone was having but yesterday and a the day before I would try and open up threads in new tabs and they would never load. it was an on and off again problem. it seems fine today but who knows about tomorrow. and i only use firefox
m0nst3r thats whats happening to me
i just get the little blue circle and it doesnt load...its only one faarking thread though

im using firefox 4 or whatever the new one is
latininxtc so the problem that some of us are having seems to have come back :(

some pages are not loading at all
tru bass I have exactly the same problem with the 80s thread, it may be something to do with the 100,000 embedded youtube videos though
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by tru bass:
I have exactly the same problem with the 80s thread, it may be something to do with the 100,000 embedded youtube videos though

lol yea

and to think the one and only time when all the embedding of youtube videos actually serves the purpose of the topic, the damn thread doesn't load!
silver Fixed the issue, thanks for reporting, please keep posting if you have issues.
atomsk I've been having issues with the site also. Getting a few errors, 403, 500, 502, 503, 504.

I'm on Chrome 11.0.6, this is the only site that it happens on..
silver Copy the URL's and PM them or email them too me, those errors are server related but you shouldn't actually see the numbers because we have an error page.
atomsk
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Copy the URL's and PM them or email them too me, those errors are server related but you shouldn't actually see the numbers because we have an error page.

I will send them to you when they happen again, the only on lately was "server not found" when going on the "new topics" page.
silver Yeah shouldn't happen anymore the youtube embeds sent the server processing into a loop that would lock your session or thread until complete. Please report any other issues if you find it.

It took 1.14 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page