Radio listeners 174+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Web site suggestions %26 site problems
 HHC site really slow!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
The Doc last 3 days this site has been really slow for me, anyone else having a problem? it takes 20/30 seconds just for a page to load up, had no problems on any other site so its not my computer!
SpiritWolf same here
Craigavon raver My computer ****ed at the min and is slow as ****,was just on facebook there and it was an absolute nightmare,trying to get back on the homepage was taking a few mins frigging disgrace,but it working grand now on this site now for some reason as is fast as it should be
Ken Masters yeh Silver posted something on the homepage about it. They've got 2 new servers on the way soon...
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by Fire Shadow:
yeh Silver posted something on the homepage about it. They've got 2 new servers on the way soon...

that explains it, thanks! shows hom much I go on the homepage now (my link takes me straight to the forums) remember the good old days when there was "actually" news on there, now its just the radio shows!

silver New servers arrived... installing them will take a little but hang in there :)
silver Switched over today, let me know if there are any issues.
silver The radio now works ... heh :p
whispering I randomly get that error:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80004005'

[DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.

/forums/inc_functions.asp, line 1899

EDIT: and when i posted this post i got that error:

We are very sorry but there was an error on this page. The server administrator has been notified and will investigate this problem.

Thank you for making HappyHardcore.com a better site!
Future_Shock
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
I randomly get that error:

[DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.

/forums/inc_functions.asp, line 1899

EDIT: and when i posted this post i got that error:

We are very sorry but there was an error on this page. The server administrator has been notified and will investigate this problem.

I've got the second error a few times... Site is still relatively slow for me, too (but nowhere near as bad as before... just not as quick as it used to be)

*edit* scratch that, works blindingly quick now - still getting the error sometimes though
stray I'm getting the error message a bit too. It seems to happen everytime I switch from my HHC email address and the main page if that helps you fix it.
Future_Shock It happens just when i load my bookmark (hhc.com/forums) and also about the slow thing... when i load "new topics since last visit"the first time its really slow, if i click back to the forums it loads quickly... if that helps
silver Thanks for the feedback, still got things to tweak so let me know what you run into.

edit: I've adjusted some things and hopefully got rid of the database connection issues, please report anything else
Future_Shock I got that error message again when i loaded hhc.com from my bookmarks (hhc.com/forums). Once i refreshed it went straight to the forums as normal...
silver Can you copy the error message next time, everyone says "the error message" but error messages are always different.

edit: I've made more tweaks let me know how it goes... it's like fine tuning a car :)
djDMS I've had this message a few times - usually when loading the forum

Timeout expired

/banner/include/admentordb.asp, line 85

Future_Shock
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Can you copy the error message next time, everyone says "the error message" but error messages are always different.

edit: I've made more tweaks let me know how it goes... it's like fine tuning a car :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's that error! Doesn't have any details just says that lol

*edit* sometimes the site loads slow. Ie. If i go to a board, it loads slow, but if i click on a topic it loads fast. We're not talking as slow as acrawl but a good 5-10 seconds longer than normal.
Warnman Following error message occured to me for the first time this evening:

Timeout expired

/forums/forum.asp, line 412

And every time I have been inactive for a couple of hours, I loose every connection to this site. The webpage simply doesn't want to refresh anymore, but still works, if I use IE instead of Firefox.
The Doc happened to me last night when I tried to edit my Hardcore Heaven post, couldn't go back to the site for about 2 hours!
silver Seems there was a fault power board where the router was, it is getting switched out.
silver I think the DB connection error messages *might* be resolved, please let me know how you get on from now.
silver More tweaks, we're getting there :p
whispering If i get to my area, its says:

Personal Page for whispering

Server object error 'ASP 0177 : 800401f3'

Server.CreateObject Failed

/forums/inc_mytabs.asp, line 73

800401f3
silver whispering, yeah I know about that please ignore that for now I will get it.... more concerned about speed and database connectability at this point

It took 1.56 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page