Radio listeners 167+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 mixmag

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
mcjutt mixmag have just surpassed themselves whils i was around a mates the other day i saw an article in mixmag about the hardcore scene and expecting a shit article i ended up very SUPRISED! it was saying about about our scene is growing and growing and possible regainig its self and they also said "whilst u can hear hard house,drum n bass and trance on every advert,radioand woolworths card?!" and it was basiccly saying that we always be underground

get with my lyrics il make u sweat
im a bad boy mc youll never forget
the quickest mc u evr met
all my competion get set for a rough ride u cant even touch my vibe where all the raving crew tonight
Weasel yeah, i seen that too! happyhardcore.com was mentioned and Sliver Too! Which i though was pretty cool

silver Yes but the numbers where wrong, we receive 10-15 times that many hits a month :)

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
miss-mitzi i thought the article was shite but thats probably cos i reall think the people at mixmag have a big problem with anythig that they dont actually like ... if it aint minestry it aint good!!
their bit on the steart beach party was way way off the mark did any of u read that one ... it really pissed me off that no matter wot u tell them they never get it right

btw i thought they were a bit off wi the numbers silver!!

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
saintberry i dont mind if hhc gets more popular but i never want it to get commerical like trance...the day a meaga club pimps a hhc artist will be a sad day for us all...

being underground isnt all that bad, were just a leet bunch ;)

strychnine
quote:
Originally posted by saintberry:
being underground isnt all that bad, were just a leet bunch ;)

we're l337? w00t!

Originally posted by strychnine:
we're l337? w00t!

ur not starting with that talk in here now are u?

Crack another one !!!

It took 0.81 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page