Radio listeners 183+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 im so shocked i cant think of a title..

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Dj_Twiggy omg, i just heard kelly lorrena on mtv sining a S L O W version of heart of gold and its soooo rubbish! its nearly as bad as shooting star by flip and fill! someane needs 2 b shot 4 this....i mean wots next, hardcore feelings? then who knows!

in my dreams, in my dreams, in my dreams we will be together forever, flying higher.....
exile its bad, but it int no where near as bad as sh00ting star by flippinfaggot :p

i wanna dance until the sun goes down dance until the world goes round n round
number2301 It could be worse. Don't ask me how but it could ;)

-------------------------
Number 2301 is godverdomme het HARDSTE!

'Living in my world is easy, there is only peace, love and ... ecstacy'
silver Don't like it don't listen, listen to the new hixxy mix.... Don't bitch about Flip and Fill I'm sick of it.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Weasel Its a really bad cover...

I don’t mean to be rude, it just come naturally
DJ Mouse sorry i just have to say even shooting star's better than this. i'll leave it at that

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
Dj_Twiggy oooo a new hixxy mix? ill hav 2 listen

in my dreams, in my dreams, in my dreams we will be together forever, flying higher.....
virus the hixxy mix is on the new bonkers CD

"GREAT, JUST GREAT now hardcore will die! THANKS A BUNCH!!!"
radiokate oooh my god, why do they even let them do such shyte covers?!!!!!!!!!

Spine Tingling Sensations To Leave Your Mind Numb...

Ka*
Haeobogoblin does ANYONE know where i can hear a streaming version or summin like that on the net?? i just gotta hear how bad it is!

"Just because I have a head shaped like an amusing pile of mashed potato, doesn't mean I'm not sophisticated"
SteveW2k1 Flip n Fills cover of 'Shooting Star' was / is a great track...Kelly Llorrenas version of 'Heart of Gold' is completely put to shame by the original and sounds nothing like it at all....I can't see anyone liking this track wether they've heard the original or not....not really much point in us bitching about it though...not gonna change anything!

'Happy Hardcore will never die'

Best hhc song ever -'Toytown'

Oli G i actualy spoke to a random bird tonite, who you would class as your average "pop cheese" lover, she said, do you have shootin star (i was behind the bar i overheard her say it to the dj)
i made a scornfull face at her and grunted "which version"
she said the original of course, the new ones shit
i was well shocked
wicked! :P

Garage Is where You Keep Your ****in Car
House Is where You Live
Hardcore Is HOW You Live

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
aznwasian haha thats good because at least people know of it and its good for the music and bad because if it becomes uber popular im going to have to shoot myself over hearing it every ten seconds.

only the tracks im sick of go mainstream. when was the last time you heard something NEW on a mainstream media output? never.

¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.aZnWaSiAn.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
-I can't stop raving...
loopy_moo_cow flip n fill shootin star and kelly wotsherface heart of gold r shite compared to the hardcore choons. im sick of seein all these cheesey pop teenie boppers thinkin their good boppin round to this rip off of decent mooosic

Mavis the loopy moo cow
moooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

*~*Come along n join the scene, Live ure life like a rave machine*~*
DJ Slinky wut about all the people that have massacred "Hardcore Vibes" with their remixes? Especially the ones who tried to remix into not HC/HHC...I've heard a shitty trance version and a NRG rmx that made me leave walk away from the party until I couldn't hear it anymore. And the ****ed up thing is, the DJs I heard play these trax were both people who had made fun of me on more than one occasion for playing HHC! God, I hate hypocrites!

Peace,

Caleb

DJ Slinky--Representing HHC in the buckle of the Bible Belt
strychnine i just had a listen to the hixxy remix of HoG ... am i the only one who hears eyeopener in the background?

It took 0.98 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page