Total online 1483
 Radio listeners 152+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 Paradise - Wanna Be Free (Sy & Unknown Remix)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
_Jay_ Was it ever released digitally? Pretty sure it wasn't, but want to check.

Really, really like this song. Love the vocal.

Have a feeling it wasn't well received though? Dunno, could have made that up. Or confused it with Makin' Me Wanna Dance. Bah.

Wilky What are u ID requesting exactly? Or are u just bein a ush troll?
_Jay_ I'm asking for someone to confirm whether this really wasn't released, and why. Or, if I've got that wrong, where I can get it.

I would have put it in Hardcore Discussion, but I did that with a near identical post the other day and it got moved by one of the Mods to Track ID Request.
djDMS Not sure it was mate, the vinyl was released on THC wasn't it? Still got loads of their stuff on 12"

As for it not being well received, i think that was mainly due to the amount of similar big tunes that were around at the time.
djDMS Scrap that.

http://www.turbulence-records.com/downloads/

Bottom of the page. That'll teach me for not searching properly!
Some MASSIVE tunes on that label.

_Jay_ Ooo, cheeky! Gonna find that. Nice one Deano!

Cooooorr! Look at all of those! As you say, some ridiculous tunes there!

_Jay_

I never was able to buy this. The store just didn't work somehow. I can't remember specifically, but it was near the end of the payment process where it failed. I contacted a few people to do with the label, but got nothing.

Anyone got a copy of if?

sterichie26 Hi Jay, Im getting the same. The site appears to be dead when you try and do anything with it ! But there are soooo many top releases on there that i want to get my hands on. Anyone know where these THC tunes can be acquired ? ? ? ? ? ? Is the label still active ?
Samination I heard from a source that the ones sold on the mp3 store where poorly mastered (atleast the sunset regime remixes). Dont know about the s&u one, rarelly listened to it.

But I can say that the sold version and the mastered version of Supreme&Sunset Regime remix are worlds apart.
Mickey Init All the THC releases were once sold on serioussounds.net but God only knows what happened to that site. Along with it went many a great tune, never to see the light of day again. "Bassline Thunder", for instance.

There were a few releases on there that weren't available on other download sites.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Mickey Init:
All the THC releases were once sold on serioussounds.net but God only knows what happened to that site. Along with it went many a great tune, never to see the light of day again. "Bassline Thunder", for instance.

There were a few releases on there that weren't available on other download sites.

Turbulence, or whatever the label was called, had their own digital store. But cam't remember if it was before or after being on serioussounds
_Jay_
I'm gonna message Sy and try and get this tune. Fcukin' need it.

djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:

I'm gonna massage Sy and try and get this tune. Fcukin' need it.

Steady!
_Jay_

Ha ha!! Subtle.

Samination Ugh. Are you gonna start a new hardcore war?
_Jay_

What do you mean?

Hard2Get Yeah i can't even imagine what he meant haha.
Samination heck, not even I remember what that was all about. I do have faint guess it might be about a certain MC
DJIntensity I wonder which MC it could be Storm Whizzkid.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by DJIntensity:
I wonder which MC it could be Storm Whizzkid.

Whizzkid had nothing to do with that shit storm. It was first MC Keyes and then Storm went on the bandwagon
DJIntensity
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
Originally posted by DJIntensity:
I wonder which MC it could be Storm Whizzkid.

Whizzkid had nothing to do with that shit storm. It was first MC Keyes and then Storm went on the bandwagon

Whizzkid is miles ahead of that shoite Storm.

It took 1.5 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page